{'en': 'Good news!', 'es': '¡Buenas noticias!'} Image

Good news!

sil's profile photo   05/17/2019 8:03 p.m.

I wanted to share with all of you who after years with hemoglobins greater than 10%, and even reaching 12%...
Today in Nursing Control ¡MY HEMOGLOBIN IS AT 6.5%!!!😁

For all those who go through moments of downturn, uncontrol and passage of our diabetes, tell them that good control, although sometimes heavy and even sometimes brushing the paranoid, has as a result of feeling proud and well with yourself physically and psychologically, so, so thatA lot of strength !!💪

sil's profile photo
sil
05/17/2019 8:03 p.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

I am very happy for you !!!

cgs's profile photo
cgs
05/17/2019 11:38 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

By the title I believed that the news of a cure or something similar would be :(

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/18/2019 2:28 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Congratulations @sil, and what have you done for that radical change?Do you have another insulin or continuous meter?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/18/2019 10:27 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
congratulations @sil, and what have you done for that radical change?Do you have another insulin or continuous meter?

Before I didn't even get glucose or did it once at a thousand, I punctured me insulin to the eye without counting hydrates, in short ... what opened my eyes (and never better) was the two operations of the right eye for retinopathia.I did total reset: change of endocrine, attitude, they changed my insulin, the freestyle was a great help, I learned well to count hydrates and my ratios according to the rations going to nursing and educators continuously until learning well ... but the base hasbeen the attitude without a doubt: Smile:

sil's profile photo
sil
05/18/2019 11:11 a.m.

sherpa41 said:
by the title believed that the news of a cure or something similar would be :(
>

I hope ... 😓

sil's profile photo
sil
05/18/2019 11:13 a.m.

Congratulations!!!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/18/2019 4:07 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

And why don't you test the low hydrates diet?With her you lower the hemo to less than 6. What would you say then?
There is a group in Face, Diabetes low in hydrates, where you will learn a lot, a lot.
All the best.

patcrpt's profile photo
patcrpt
05/19/2019 10:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

patcrpt said:
and why don't the low hydrates diet test?With her you lower the hemo to less than 6. What would you say then?
There is a group in Face, Diabetes low in hydrates, where you will learn a lot, a lot.
Greetings.

I miss too many meals with hydrates 🤣 But I'll take a look, thank you!

sil's profile photo
sil
05/19/2019 3:37 p.m.

I congratulate you for your change in attitude and your effort to have been awarded, when you want you get what you propose, it continues to take care of yourself

Marybe  Days's profile photo
Marybe Days
05/21/2019 11:48 p.m.

First of all I congratulate you!I am a 6 -year -old Mom of Tomás and I always wonder how he will carry his big diabetes .... Greetings x your great achievement!

Danielita76's profile photo
Danielita76
05/22/2019 4:02 a.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

Congratulations and continue like this !!!
😏😏

AntonioMA's profile photo
AntonioMA
05/22/2019 8:03 p.m.

Congratulations!I understand you a lot!A few months ago I used insulins and I was in total lack of control, a week ago my hemoglobin came out of 6.1, I feel very happy

VIOLETALRA's profile photo
VIOLETALRA
06/24/2019 8:57 p.m.

DM 2 desde hace 32 años
Recién empecé con insulina lantus
Estoy en ajuste de dosis (llevo 48 und x la mañana)
aun no controlada

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.