Glimp and sensor

Jessica Garrido's profile photo   05/29/2019 3:11 p.m.

Good morning, I am from Guatemala and I asked UK for a sensor and reader, install it and everything has gone well, but unfortunately I cannot see the reports on the computer, I do not know if there is any type of restriction in some countries.They told me about the Glimp app and I already got a phone with NFC but I have doubt if I can use my reader and app at the same time, without being configured.I have not tried since I only have a sensor and I'm afraid to ruin it

Jessica Garrido's profile photo
Jessica Garrido
05/29/2019 3:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You can use the reader and glymp app of the phone at the same time, there is only one problem, the NFC of some phones can break the sensor so to ensure you install the app and in options-in-list of compatible devices you can see if theyour phone model is compatible or not and if you can break it.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/29/2019 6:15 p.m.

Hello thanks for your help, although the phone I have if you have NFC does not appear on the list of the devices.I will try to look for another.Thank you very much for your support

sigsauer said:
The reader and glymp app of the phone can be used at the same time, there is only one problem, the NFC of some phones can break the sensor so to ensure you install the app andIn options-infatible devices you can see if your phone's model is compatible or not and if you can break it .-

Jessica Garrido's profile photo
Jessica Garrido
05/29/2019 6:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.