Doubt about hydrates and novorapid

BanHop's profile photo   05/19/2018 2:26 p.m.

Good, it turns out that the son of a friend (he will be about 15 years old), the Lantus insulin has changed for Tresiba two days ago and asked me, since his son has been in diabetes for just a year and has little experience, because he was highThe sugar.
Speaking that gradually upload every two or three days, what is click has emerged.It turns out that it says it takes about 10 rations for breakfast, food and dinner, and click 27-19-19.

It seemed a lot to me, since I punctuate about 4 quickly, but above all because there is an approximate rule to calculate depending on the hydrates and I do not get the accounts.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
05/19/2018 2:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, it is in full growth and 10 rations for breakfast is a lot, but you will be hungry.If it goes well, then.
In adolescence there are many hormones that make insulin resistant.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/19/2018 3:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
well, is in full growth and 10 portions for breakfast is a lot, but will be hungry.If it goes well, then.
In adolescence there are many hormones that make insulin resistant.

If in reality the doubt is not because of the amount of hydrates, but I think the novorapid units.Each body is a world but for example I click less than one for each ration of hydrates than and between 2 or 3 units for each ration

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
05/19/2018 4:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

As well, @"regina" says, each body is a world, there are no rules, only experiences after evidence and evidence.

polustiano's profile photo
polustiano
05/19/2018 11:41 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2013
Lantus y Novorrapid
Aficionado al deporte

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.