{'en': 'Freestyle free sensor', 'es': 'Freestyle libre sensor'} Image

Freestyle free sensor

Manuela's profile photo   05/28/2018 11:09 a.m.

Good morning,

I have been trying to buy 2 freestyle sensors but it is impossible for a couple of weeks.

It is the first time I'm going to buy.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you!

Manuela's profile photo
Manuela
05/28/2018 11:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Manuela" currently do not let themselves or buy sensors to new users of the freestyle so or were recorded above or nothing.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/28/2018 11:49 a.m.

Being registered, I placed 01/02/2019 and 19 days later on the ABBOTT page, it is still waiting. "
It seems to me that the problem is that Abbott has reached an agreement with the Community of Madrid to supply patient sensors from 4 to 17 years, and are postponing ancient clients for the benefit of serving the new ones.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
01/21/2019 11:07 a.m.

Hello, I have six freestyle sensors of my son that we have changed to Dexcom, they expire in November 2019, I have them for sale for 250 euros the six, my mail ahn@ono.com
Mobile 637547029

ahn's profile photo
ahn
01/24/2019 10:34 a.m.

This Abbott is shameful, a request for three sensors on 01-13-2019 and 16 days later it was not yet received.A shame play with people's health.

Alvaro Rodriguez's profile photo
Alvaro Rodriguez
01/29/2019 6:10 p.m.

Requested from 01/14/19 that has been in a 'collected' state for several days.They have lack of control and poor stock management in their France warehouse that is the one that supplies Spain ...

happy2avocados's profile photo
happy2avocados
01/30/2019 11:06 p.m.

I do not think it is poor management, I believe that they are totally overwhelmed since the public healing of many European countries are financing the freestyle to their patients.- First supply to hospitals that are thousands of sensors and the benefits are greater.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/31/2019 9:12 a.m.

The last has taken 3 weeks to arrive, they are overwhelmed.I always have several more at home to avoid running out of any because as you are going lately you can't trust.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
01/31/2019 2:37 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

I made the order on the 13th and they arrived yesterday.They are overwhelmed but if you do with forecast you don't run out of them.The last failed me and I have been 3 days without him but that's it ..

erpla's profile photo
erpla
01/31/2019 3:23 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

I buy as soon as the 25 -day ban opens, I always have 2 in case.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/01/2019 7:40 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

This of Abott is of traca .. I have been registered and nothing ... you cannot play like that with the health of the people ... also to say that I have record that there is CCAA that already subsidize the patches over 18 years(Basque and Canary country) ... so that they say that we are all the same ..

chiki's profile photo
chiki
02/21/2019 midnight

@chiki in those communities are subsidizing them over 18 years but if you meet the criteria that mark the endocrine, inadvertent and constant hypoglycemia, hemoglobin greater than 7.5 and bad control with many peaks and finally good hemoglobin so if you have a goodcontrol you have it complicated, just ???Unjust?I think it was already commented on another thread ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/21/2019 10:27 a.m.

It is clear that the criteria to follow are very different in the different CCAA ... but the disease is all suffered by equally .... I enter through my partner on the Facebook page of the Miao Miao sensor but I can not get an answer aboutThe question of how to get the follower mode to have my data in another mobile ... If someone can help me, I would grab it a lot !!
All the best

chiki's profile photo
chiki
02/23/2019 7:40 p.m.

I sell two sensors that I have for € 60, I had a change of medication and I don't know when I will put them, if someone is interested, I am from Ourense I would send them for Seur in 2 days

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
04/03/2019 10:37 a.m.

ahn said:
hi I have six freestyle sensors of my son that we have changed to Dexcom, expired in November 2019, I have them for sale for 250 euros the six, my mail ahn@ono.com
Mobile 637547029

They interest me

sboris's profile photo
sboris
05/12/2019 1:14 p.m.

pamagic said:
I sell two sensors that I have for € 60, I had a change of medication and I don't know when I will put them, if someone is interested, I am from Ourense I would send them for Seur in2 days

I'm interested

sboris's profile photo
sboris
05/12/2019 1:15 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.