{'en': 'Doubt with toujeo insulin, sudden changes of glucose level', 'es': 'Duda con insulina Toujeo, cambios bruscos de nivel de glucosa'} Image

Doubt with toujeo insulin, sudden changes of glucose level

JAVIGA's profile photo   06/01/2018 1:13 p.m.

More than a year ago I use Toujeo, the post has its time ๐Ÿ˜ƒ, at first I had to increase a lot of toujeo, but at two weeks I dropped and now I am in 16 units.
It is very flat, it does not peak
I put it at night.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/18/2021 6:30 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@"eduardo555" I would go to the doctor.Surely you have very initial diabetes and now with a little treatment you can extend the life of your pancreas.Surely they do not send you or insulin but see the endocrine to diagnose what kind of diabetes you have.

By the way, I had an order to change Toujeo as soon as I finished the Levemir I had 4 vials but since I go in a hurry to all sides I have left all the Levemir, the Glucagon and the New Box of Novorapid in the holiday apartment (That will throw it) ... total that I am going to emergency on Monday by recipes because with the electronic card I do not give them to me because I did not touch me for dose.
Any paratoujeo advice?In principle I have to put the same as of a levemir at 22:00, 10 units but with Toujeo I suppose that the doses of 12:00 (2uds) I jump it because it lasts more.Is that so?With Lantus I did not have to replenish but I arrived badly in the afternoon, I covered me only 20 hours.

I used Lantus and with Toujeo you have to get more, much more, and with three less.I put on Lantus 18 and Toujeo reached up to 30 and I was doing badly because there was a peak at night at the end of dinner and for more that I climbed the slow one lifted myself the same as high.I changed to Tresiba and much better.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/18/2021 7:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ruthbia said:
more than a year ago that uses toujeo, the post has its time ๐Ÿ˜ƒ, at first I had to increase a lot of toujeo, but at two weeks it goes down and now I am in 16 units.
It is very flat, it does not peak
I put it at night.

I just saw that the post is old, hehehe

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/18/2021 7:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.