My daughter pees on the bed.

Elaine S's profile photo   06/01/2018 3:48 p.m.

I have a question when my girl debuted one of the indicative was that she was urinating while she slept (several times) she is 6 years old and the stage of pee had surpassed her since the age of 2 did not use a diaper, when we found the condition and we started treatmentWell, the thing I improve a little, but there are still nights that urinate in bed what I am not very clear is because we are always giving him a lot of water or also because he has very deep sleep?Any observation or suggestion about this?

Elaine S's profile photo
Elaine S
06/01/2018 3:48 p.m.

Hija de 7 años
DMt1 desde 7-Nov 2017
Levemir 12(mañana) 6(noche) y novorapid (3, 3, 2)
Glicada. 7.7

I was also in bed as a child.My mother takes me to the psychologist.He made me draw and told my mother that she will change my room and sleep alone (I slept with my sister).The problem was solved.
At that time I didn't have this disease.Consult it with the pediatrician and he can solve and/or advise you.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/01/2018 3:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The glucose may be high at night.With what values ​​do you sleep and wake up?
Yes drink a lot of water, it can also be that.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/01/2018 5:46 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

My son has 5 and is also pee on the bed when he is very high.He says he can't control it

Vero cc's profile photo
Vero cc
06/08/2018 5:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

-If it has passed that it has been high at night and that is why it urinates in the 200 specifically (which is recommended to do in this case)
-But it has also happened to him in days that the levels are fine when he went to bed and getting up.

Elaine S's profile photo
Elaine S
06/08/2018 5:27 p.m.

Hija de 7 años
DMt1 desde 7-Nov 2017
Glicada. 7.7

vero cc said:
my son has 5 and also pee in bed usually when it is very high.He says that he cannot control it

This is how they can't control it, sometimes we reveal ourselves to take it at dawn to the bathroom and I remember that before being diagnosed I went crazy because I did not understand why it was urinated!
Now I put a lining to bed to sleep alone!

Elaine S's profile photo
Elaine S
06/08/2018 5:29 p.m.

Hija de 7 años
DMt1 desde 7-Nov 2017
Glicada. 7.7

Yes it rises higher than 180, you will have to climb the slow one.It will be better controlled when it grows.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/08/2018 5:32 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

regina said:
yes it rises higher than 180, you will have to climb the slow.It will be better controlled when it grows.

Regina makes me happy to have met you here you are an example to follow for me that I am starting in this!

Elaine S's profile photo
Elaine S
06/08/2018 5:46 p.m.

Hija de 7 años
DMt1 desde 7-Nov 2017
Glicada. 7.7

Quiet, you'll be dominating little by little.A hug!.
Upload the slow average in half a unit, for children the syringe of half units is better, it fits better.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/08/2018 5:53 p.m.

Yes, I made the change to the Levemir and I divided it for 2 times because it dawned a little high the quantities and reaches an amount that is working to me now (today dawned in 114) I still need to control the rapid the rapidI made that part more difficult.

Elaine S's profile photo
Elaine S
06/08/2018 6:02 p.m.

Hija de 7 años
DMt1 desde 7-Nov 2017
Glicada. 7.7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.