Greetings, I am Type 2 diabetic for more or less 1 year I was diagnosed, I realized because of how much I urinated and the vision affected me, recovered the vision and they medicated me metformin of 850 mg 2 a day.
For a while I feel that my erections are not what they were, I am divorced and sex is occasion, but sometimes it takes me some time lifting and keeping it.
I am a smoker with envelope but and used to drink a lot, a friend tells me that with physical activity if weighing weight could recover something, the problem is that for the work I have I have a quite sedentary life.
I am buying things to become more active, weigh a box of box and this walking 3 times a week for more or less one, I have lost a little weight, but the laceomide is something difficult because I am always on the street and the food ofThe street is garbage.
I start a treatment to quit smoking and I have a week that I don't drink.
The question is: virility, strength in erections is temporary or permanent?If I change my habits I will recover something?experiences someone?
I want to rebuild my life after divorce (because after divorce I made me diabetic after falling into a life of debauchery) but with this problem I do not know how I will do.