Many doubts

Micheliux's profile photo   06/12/2018 4:31 a.m.

Hello, I am new here, I have on weight, I followed the sugar two months ago I check it and everything was in perfect condition, I had a month with a urinary infection and they did an analysis and I went out with 119 of fasting sugar, in theUrine there is no glucose, they told me that I am pre -diabetic, that with a complete change of eating habits and exercise I am in time to normalize the levels, is it true?A previous day I ate 12pm food and the analyzes made them at 7, the next day I took it with a house apparatus and came out in 105

Micheliux's profile photo
Micheliux
06/12/2018 4:31 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Michelux" to the well -known that overweight and disorderly feeding produce failures in the pancreas that is not able to produce all the necessary insulin.At that time they talk about type 2 diabetes.
Normally, if you eat properly, you exercise and lose weight, in many cases revert that dysfunction.There are other people, not, who have to take pills that help that pancreas and over the years needing contributions of external insulin.

Because of the values ​​you contribute and if I were you, I would go to change my habits right now to avoid being diabetic.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/13/2018 12:29 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.