{'en': 'Medtronic insulin bomb', 'es': 'Bomba de Insulina medtronic'} Image

Medtronic insulin bomb

Maria_jo's profile photo   07/18/2018 2:55 p.m.

Hello,

I am new in the forum, I write to you in case anyone has happened to me.

Since last year I am user of the Minimed 640g insulin bomb and I am paying for the sensors.

Until now they have taken me in October twelve, because of close problems I changed myI have gone to Móstoles.

What is my surprise that this morning I go to first consultation there and the endocrine tells me that although they do there is a bomb (Medtronic) that cannot be followed up, since the sermas does not allow it, so they send me again toAlcorcon and force me to change my bomb or return to injections.

Since I have the Medtronic Pump on, hemoglobin has dropped to me from 8.5 to 7.2, as it is logical I do not want to change it because my health is at stake, I no longer know what to do.

If anyone knows about the subject, I would beg to inform me.

Thanks and greetings!

Maria_jo's profile photo
Maria_jo
07/18/2018 2:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Maria_jo" Welcome to the forum.
I hope someone who knows the matter answers you.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
07/18/2018 11:51 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Hello, that is so, there are hospitals that have closed contracts and have exclusivity with some bombs, why?Well, to be honest I prefer not to think why but that's how they tell you in the hospital.

If you want to continue with a bomb then in the new hospital if they have told you that they only put Roche you can confirm that it is thus moving and finding out if there has been any contest that Roche only comes out in the same "winner", that you can find out sending writings to attention to attention to thePatient of the same hospital.If there has been no contest where that can happen you can start written by the base of the pyramid, Hospital Director ..... until you reach the head of the Community of Madrid on health issues.

If it is correct that Roche has the exclusivity of bombs because you do not have to go worse, you can perfectly put on the insight and if you want to use Dexcom, or continue with the measurement of Medtronic with its receiver although I would advise you to change Dexcom.

The predictive stop issue having training is really unnecessary in addition to the hundreds of problems with ketone bodies that have already created 640 by undue stops as a result of bad measurements.The alarms in the MCG are for that to notify you and take action.The Medtronic sensor does not have a good validity to always do this.

It is not logical that these things happen but they happen, but as soon as you change CCAA the same thing happens almost always.If you lived in the Region of Murcia, it would be worse because precisely now Medtronic has been out of competition and all the people who carry Medtronic have to change to Tandem, Insight or YpSOPump, it is true that they give the option to the Tandem that I sincerely believe thatAccording to characteristics, it is the best market bomb.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/19/2018 9:49 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
hello, that is so hospitals that have closed contracts and have exclusivity with some bombs, why?Well, to be honest I prefer not to think why but that's how they tell you in the hospital.

If you want to continue with a bomb then in the new hospital if they have told you that they only put Roche you can confirm that it is thus moving and finding out if there has been any contest that Roche only comes out in the same "winner", that you can find out sending writings to attention to attention to thePatient of the same hospital.If there has been no contest where that can happen you can start written by the base of the pyramid, Hospital Director ..... until you reach the head of the Community of Madrid on health issues.

If it is correct that Roche has the exclusivity of bombs because you do not have to go worse, you can perfectly put on the insight and if you want to use Dexcom, or continue with the measurement of Medtronic with its receiver although I would advise you to change Dexcom.

The predictive stop issue having training is really unnecessary in addition to the hundreds of problems with ketone bodies that have already created 640 by undue stops as a result of bad measurements.The alarms in the MCG are for that to notify you and take action.The Medtronic sensor does not have a good validity to always do this.

It is not logical that these things happen but they happen, but as soon as you change CCAA the same thing happens almost always.If you lived in the Region of Murcia, it would be worse because precisely now Medtronic has been out of competition and all the people who carry Medtronic have to change to Tandem, Insight or YpSOPump, it is true that they give the option to the Tandem that I sincerely believe thatAccording to characteristics, it is the best market bomb.

The problems of ketone bodies that you say that people have undue stops are also due to the fact that there is a lot of custom of not checking the capillary when for the pump, which is absolutely necessary as indicated by Medtronic very large on the pump screen when for.In my case, the Enlite Van Fable sensors and measurements are much better than when I used Dexcom.There are rarely more than 5mg/dl of difference with respect to capillary.This is something very individual that depends on many factors, which is doing well, perhaps not another, it cannot be generalized saying that it lies badly and perfect dexcom, because for example in my case it was quite the opposite;The experience with Dexcom was disastrous.It is just a note, I do not intend to say anything that can bother anyone, but pointing out that Medtronic (with Enlite) is a powerful system that works perfectly in my case and in that of many other people I know.

JPR's profile photo
JPR
07/19/2018 11:37 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

I just talked to Medtronic and they have told me that they cannot refuse to take me with my bomb in Alcorcón although they have the agreement with Roche's, anyway they can not solve much either, I have called the Association of Diabetics of Madrid and I amWaiting for the lawyer to call me, if I deny that Roche's bomb is not good or not going well, the issue is that I was fatal and with the only one that I have managed to control myself, I have an appointment with theHead doctor and I also have a claim to send the being, I will tell you

Maria_jo's profile photo
Maria_jo
07/19/2018 12:51 p.m.

jpr said:
jconegar said:
Hello, that is so there are hospitals that have closed contracts and have exclusivity with some bombs, why?Well, to be honest I prefer not to think why but that's how they tell you in the hospital.

The problems of ketone bodies that you say that people have undue stops are also due to the fact that there is a lot of custom of not checking the capillary when for the pump, which is absolutely necessary as indicated by Medtronic very large on the pump screen when for.In my case, the Enlite Van Fable sensors and measurements are much better than when I used Dexcom.Powerful that works perfectly in my case and in that of many other people I know.

I think I have not said that Enlite is going wrong, now I read it and if I have said it I will modify it.The issue of ketone bodies has been to people that the bomb has stopped at night without realizing it, it is true that I think it can be prevented but everyone has it usually use it, but that aSensor that is not approved by the FDA or other organism so as not to have to do hair controls, I do not see that right.

What is clear that right now in this thread the partner has to do with how to solve her bomb without diverting the main theme of the same, they have simply told him some issues and how can fight to solve his problem.

@"Maria_jo" If they have a signed contract if you will have problems because the fungible material will not be ableThat contest or not, moves heaven and earth to find out.Keep in mind that Medtronic would always tell you the same thing a client, they can also tell you insurance if there is a contest in that hospital or not, but instead of contacting Central you had to talk to the delegate of the area that is what is whatI advise you.I don't know if you mean that it has gone badly with the insight or the previous one.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/19/2018 1:02 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I went wrong with the previousso well ... If after moving Rome with Santiago there is no way because I will have to raise it .. it also depends a lot on the circumstances of each person, and I know people that the Roche bombs are great, I have the phone of theDelegate from the October 12 area, I will call you to try to locate that of this area, thank you all for your comments

Maria_jo's profile photo
Maria_jo
07/19/2018 2:21 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.