New in diabetes.

magdaneni's profile photo   07/21/2018 12:30 a.m.

Hello everyone.I am new.I have been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes a week ago and I'm still in shock and getting used to it.I am 40 years old and I was not waiting for me at all.I am lost, and I hope you read and solve my doubts and my scares thanks to you.Greetings to all@s.

magdaneni's profile photo
magdaneni
07/21/2018 12:30 a.m.

Diabética tipo 1 desde 11-07-18. Aprendiendo a vivir con esto.

Hi Magda, it is logical that you find this award from the fat of the lottery that has touched us and without buying the tenth is not very pleasant.
You will hear hundreds of opinions of it, always listen to your heart and the desire to fight you.From now on the first word of the dictionary will be "fight."
In this world we all learn from everyone and diabetes is an endless book where 2+2 never has the same result or in the same person.
Be patient, little by little, to teach you to eat for rations for me is something fundamental just like your doctor or diabetes educator help you a lot too.
We can do the same thing that others do not forget never !!!That will cost us much more too, to say something else, but the satisfaction of getting challenges is much greater ours.
Diabetes limits us?An answer that you will hear from everything, particularly I believe that it only limits us to certain jobs that have us banned us, the rest does not limit us having a very good training and fighting 24 hours a day, limiting us not, complicating something yes.
What's beautiful diabetes for me?The amount of fabulous people you know, only that, it is also true that there are people who are the other way around as everywhere.
Well, I am about to talk, forgive for not welcoming you but I always say the same, I'm glad to meet you but I would have preferred that it had been taking some reeds.
In this forum you will always find someone sure I can help you and remember "fight."

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/21/2018 1:16 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thanks a lot.The truth is that I am reading the forum and I feel something better, although I still do not recover from the news.

magdaneni
07/21/2018 10:22 a.m.

What a news you have really given you, with that age as it clashes a lot but luckily if you have reached there it is for something and I am sure that you can cope with the disease, you can inform yourself in many ways since on the Internet there is always something to readTo teach you how to handle diabetes.In the same way this forum will surely help you better in addition to knowing about personal stories which no book tells you.
For my part I am very balanced and healthy, I get used to leading a very regulated life since I have lived with diabetes from 15 and I have known how to control it, I like reading health blogs and knowing about food properties and thusIt is how I carry my illness, for example I knew the magic of the Berros And I loved them are a very versatile and beneficial food.

crin92's profile photo
crin92
08/02/2018 11:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you!I'm getting to the idea and I have normal average levels, but yes, it is very shocking and an abrupt change.I feel very comfortable in this forum, I am really solving many doubts thanks to you.

magdaneni
08/02/2018 11:50 p.m.

@magdaneni, you will realize that you have "docked" in the best port to cope with what has fallen on you.There are people here, capitalized, you will realize.Much encouragement and here we are here to give you a hand, with all our affection and interest.

All the best.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
08/05/2018 10:10 a.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.