I share this news, once again the type of diabetes that Marco Antonio has, and it seems that its appearance to bad eating habits is blamed ... Seeing this ... I hope it is a type 2 diabetes ... andNot type 1, with which the reader would be confused about his real cause !!!

former world worldwide Marco Antonio Etcheverry revealed last night that he suffers from diabetes and already assumed care with his diet and exercise routine.He went down 13 kilos.

"I have diabetes. And now it is to rely, take care of the food, diet and do a lot of sports," he said in the program, you will not lie, which is broadcast on the PAT network.

The former soccer player faces the situation "without fear" and points out that his illness helped him to become aware of his lifestyle.

"I honestly are not afraid of anything. For me it is only the same as I have been aware that I have to be taking care that I no longer have to do what I was doing before," he said and said that, he also overcome difficulties with his vision.

"The" Devil "was a fundamental piece of the classification of the National Team to the US World Cup 1994.