{'en': 'My first four months with my dear diabetes', 'es': 'Mis primeros cuatro meses con mi querida diabetes'} Image

My first four months with my dear diabetes

Palomilla's profile photo   08/05/2018 6:56 p.m.

Yesterday he made four months that day came into my life.The birth was totally unexpected, with a lot of thirst, a lot of hunger and a lot of blurred vision, but there it was.The doctor approached and said: "I have to give you the news, you have type 1 diabetes."I was so amazed that she did not know whether to laugh or cry, but when I saw her, so beautiful, so oronda, with her 10.7 weight ... It was a full -fledged diabetes and, to top councils, everyone told me not to worry me, that he was going to have a very normal life, in which he would do everything and would be very happy.What else could expect, how much emotion!

I immediately decided to call it day. I saw that I was coming with a doll that had a shirt with a great C. I missed me that he will lack his legs, but day he told me: "It's called peptidin and I like to nibble him."If babies are given a pacifier, it will be that diabetes are given a peptide, ”I raised for me.

The first thing I did was enroll it in a center.As a good first -time, I wanted the best education I could give and for a while I was taking it to a public center and another private.Over time, I realized that in the public I learned everything necessary and, in addition, they gave me the free or almost.

In the nursery two great friends became: Gluco and Gluca.They were two very different vampires.Gluco was sensible, meditated for the answers five seconds, although it was somewhat exhibitionist.He always insisted on teaching me his lancet!Gluca was silent and somewhat bizarre.As soon as he came home, he got into the fridge, in his orange coffin.I opened it from time to time to see how it was, but I never said anything.

Soon, day came with the twins, undertakes and is undertaken.The two greeted me in unison with a "hello, boss."Insuting you take your time to do things;He is insuffed is a whirlwind, always laughing and taking my tongue.Sometimes I call Insuta and the first to introduce is insudes.“But what are you doing here?I have called your sister. ”She dies of laughter, stretching her little little girls to take her;Then he runs and gets into the fridge next to Gluca.I don't know if it will be because they share the orange color, but I think they get along.Moreover, once I heard them speak:

Almost, almost ... a little more and it takes me, ”he said, it is very lively.
He goes to Tser Fiverístsimo when tse portscuide.There I will see me Tsalir and you will buy a cagon, ”Gluca replied.
I was surprised that Gluca had that accent, a mixture of Rafaela Carrá tunished with Putin.
What was most surprised is that all these friends for day did not leave.Does these people will not have a house?"I thought often, although little by little I used to get her presence."

Day was born directly with the turkey age.Many times I couldn't understand her and no matter how much she said, she looked at me disdain.Sometimes she woke up at dawn, other times she saw her play with the Tamasomogyi and did not pay attention to me.I commented on the center.

Your day is from science and needs calculation.The sooner I show the rule of three, the better he will behave, ”said the educator.
They gave me a thorough, to which they called a meter glass, and they explained that it would keep her distracted, playing the kitchens.

From the first moment, day it was very brands.I always yelled at me: "I want a CH, I want a CH."And everywhere looking for some Carolina Herrera that would look good ... of course, she loved seasonal models, those of fast consumption, but little by little I was making you understand that the classics, those in which it seems that time progressesSlowly, they had much better.He also had a time when he loved to go to Hiper, although he later returned with Hippo.Now we are always together and I never let out his hand, that there is a lot of Gulf out there disguised as Light.

I still remember the occasion when I really got angry.He was running around the house, noI stopped talking to Gluco, to get the twins.There was such a disorder that I told them: "As you continue, the man from the artificial pancreas will come and it will take you all in the bag."A moment of silence was made, they looked at each other and, after the enormous laugh they released, they started screaming:

I ask me páaaaaaaaaancreas artificial, ”he said day.
Well, we ask ourselves to patch Expendedoooooooor of insuliiiiiiiiin - the twins shouted.
Gluco, ready as he, said: “I, laboratory rat.Whoever has me in his team, wins. ”
And they all went out playing playing caught.

I understood that I could not educate her with threats and that she had to look for another technique.And that was how I decided to buy an extraterrestrial guard dog: Dex, from the galaxy 4. As soon as he set foot at home, he did not leave me to sun or shadow.The truth is that to be a dog it is quite a lapa.I asked him what the natives of his planet were called and replied syllabically and with metallic sound: "So-we-in-ters-ti-cia-les."My interstellar keeper also told me that every seven days he regenerated, but since he had reached the earth, the process could be extended.His interrogative face would let me know, what he said shrinking three times.

Dex likes to play football with gluco.There is no doubt that if they arrive in penalties, Gluco wins as a win, hence Dex always calls him "capi."

When I go for a walk, everyone comes with me.It loves the shop windows of the pastries and always wants me to buy something.I say: “Day, have you seen how slender you are now with your 6.5 of weight?Don't you see that you look like another?He puts morritos and arches the eyebrows, but since it is flirtatious, I usually convince her.Use, as soon as he hears me talk by day, he takes the head of that sleeping bag in which he likes to be, and shakes the little pieces, but stays wanting to take it.

Day has always called me a boss and I notice in it some sneer when it pronounces it.He has begun to behave better, but I have to be strict with her because as soon as he detects that I do not pay enough attention to me a tantrum.She calls it: "Well, I make you a roller coaster."And that is when I laugh at the US Six flags. What they have left to learn!

Peptidin only has one ear.I never came to see him whole, but it seemed to me that he was company, although day he was always destroying him.In fact, once I recriminated it and she replied: "Heads, gets between us and I love you just for me."Yes, my day is possessive, yes ... curiously, I would not mind sharing with a firefighter, but I have already told him that he is very young to think of boyfriends.In addition, I know that if you enter home, it is another that does not leave.There will be time for love affairs ...

When I see that they are all calm, I take the opportunity to teach them new words and expressions.
Antipodes, go for tobacco and not come back, give the piro, get out, open - I tell you calmly.
They look at me with open eyes, but immediately they start yawning.

In one of those attempts to teach them terms that are not interested in the least, I heard that they tapped in the fridge.He called me glucca.

Tsiglos and Tsiglos de Frío Polar have learned that the best ETS TATINR to the Torro Porr Lots Hornts, ”he said with his it Italoring Mafioso.

When I was going to ask what he meant, I had already closed the coffin and I just managed to tear a "tsierra la Puerta, rptop!"

Yesterday I was with his calculations, while playing with the thorough meter, and when he finished it occurred to me to say: “All that is very good, but do not forget to tell the UGP.Then we review it together. ”It was the first time that day he replied: "Yes, boss."And I saw that I said it with authentic respect, although I would swear that I heard it to be supported: “He does not even have the boss.Will already use me toCorrect, now. ”

And here we all continue in love and company, as on a honeymoon.My life is "very normal, I do everything and I am very happy", although as a good boss who wants the best for his diabetes, I do not lose hope that day he becomes independent and knows the world ... and yesterday that he turned four months we celebrate it:A lemon sufflé fell from those that make history.He was unusual that did not fit in joy.

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
08/05/2018 6:56 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

What a nice story I have a little more jj with day

Rocio36's profile photo
Rocio36
08/05/2018 11:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

= D> = D> What a good counted.
Nice the name you have put, mine has a name that cannot be said here, ^ the daughter ^: \ ">

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/06/2018 1:50 p.m.

Hahahahaha, @"Anaisabel".We had to put a little humor in this and I came up with the geese ...
And yes, it's called day, but the last name is great H of P. :))

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
08/06/2018 2:08 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

Well, who knows that apart from humor he has a good boiler jjjj :))

Rocio36's profile photo
Rocio36
08/08/2018 1:14 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.