From Lantus to Toujeo.Has anyone made this change?

Ka1zeN's profile photo   08/06/2018 12:49 a.m.

Good, someone here who has made the change from Lantus to Toujeo?

So far I have used Lantus but as last time I climbed the glucose without taking any HC the endocrine I recommend trying with Toujeo.He told me that he was covering 24h ...

Those who have made this change that such?What lantus/toujeo relationship do you have?

I tried a few days but I didn't like it (I had the glucose too high ... I didn't give it enough time ...) and now I'm going to give it a second chance.Today I put on 1/1.

Ka1zeN's profile photo
Ka1zeN
08/06/2018 12:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I made the change and I am very happy but it takes a few days to adjust.Normally more doses is needed than Lantus.Go by adjusting how the endocrine has told you and you will see that as soon as you find your dose you are doing well.But have a little patience the first days because it takes to adjust.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
08/06/2018 8:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

I changed a month ago.The dose was uploading every 3 days.It took a week and a half to regular.
From Levemir 12 units to Toujeo 14 units.
The first thing was to match and as you work, go up or down the toujeo units.
Patience in change.Then it's going well.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/06/2018 10:35 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I changed from the terrible Lantus to the Toujeo, and of course, I improve, I do not know if for the duration, it is irrelevant, but what I have noticed is that the lantus caused a drop to 45 minutes (they told me that it is "impossible"It took 2 hours a minimum ... Let's see, I had a continuous meter), Come on, if you planned well, you put it 30 minutes before eating, and you didn't need quickly.

For me that was mortal ... aggressive to more could.The toujeo also causes a drop to those 45 min -1 time but much softer and more predictable ....

For my part, the change is necessary, the Lantus is, for me, terrible.

Now I spend Tresiba with Fiasp.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
10/13/2018 3:19 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

@"Pabloj2000" are already recipeing fiasp in Spain ..?I asked the endocrine and still nothing at all.-

As to Lantus, totally agree and with Toujeo what was commented on in the Toujeo thread, there are weeks that go perfect and super stable, others pulling down and the next no one who comes down from 180.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/13/2018 6:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, it is already available I think that for a few weeks ... what I think is that they put "obstacles" (they have to validate it, and it is seen that they are not doing so), for example, the change of toujeo to threeibaThey confirmed that there would be no problem because it was cheaper!
Anyway, economic interests above all.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
10/14/2018 1:36 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.