Insulina Tresiba Rare Things

Sefoz97's profile photo   08/11/2018 9:12 p.m.

Good turns out that a few weeks ago I went to the endo, and due to hypoglycemia that had quite fucked up we decidedThe family and others when bathing in the pool and swimming reached the point of eating and not getting fast and the perfect sugar was hallucinated, the issue is that later I had dinner and at about 5 to 7 in the morning I got up with 43 of glycemia, less bad than always my body has woke me up because if I do not prefer not to imagine it, I have been lowering the doses from 45 to 40 right now, and now it happens to me that it punctured me as and up of noses to 240 or so, or sometimes ILow and no matter how much I have a lot, and I reached a point where I did not ate so as not to make myAs almost nothing but nobody understands me if she knew what this is, the issue is that the three -in -time controls me well and sometimes as she does not act and at night lows of noses I do not understand anything.:(

Sefoz97's profile photo
Sefoz97
08/11/2018 9:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What insulins did you wear before?
Were you better before?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/11/2018 10:06 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The opposite effect happened to me by changing from a picker to Toujeo.Terrible climbs.
It happened to me in a month.
Tresiba rises a bit and uses the rapid.With the quick you have the advantage that lasting 3 hours approx can eat later if they give you descents, start with few units.
This is proof and error.I was about to return to the Levemir

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/12/2018 10:55 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Regina" before I used Levemir I was with her since I was diagnosed with the disease and I was always fine, today for example a Sanwi breakfast and cao tail and without quickly putting the sugar well to 180 I had it now 3 hours after eating, you areThings are the ones that I do not understand, I do not know if I have been basal or what happens or that the threeba ami makes me a lot of effect.

Sefoz97's profile photo
Sefoz97
08/12/2018 12:16 p.m.

But you will have to make yourself quickly at meals, if not, it is impossible to control it with a flat basal insulin

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/12/2018 1:11 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

@"Regina" I tell you that I ate breakfast a Sanwi Cola Cao and 3 pills of the sweetener and the sugar at 158 ​​an hour after eating and at 3 hours 188 without putting myHeat also that in the Canary Islands it is very hot right now, although it is not very rare.

Sefoz97's profile photo
Sefoz97
08/12/2018 1:14 p.m.

If you have hypos at night, you will have too much basal. You will have to lower the slow and get fast ...
I think you are too slow ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/12/2018 7:29 p.m.

Adjust the Tresiba first and then start adjusting the rapids.
There are no strange things, follow the steps of adjusting.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/12/2018 9:58 p.m.

Hello, from my experience with threeiba about Lantus I have had to change for example;If I start from normal levels before eating, put the novorapid after eating because it would have hiccups at 1h and when as something with fat it is clear that after eating.And if under threeiba there are moments of the day I am high.TB I came to think that it makes me a lot of effect.But TB can be due to accumulation.Total that sometimes there are things that happen to me that not feeling this insulin.

091975's profile photo
08/15/2018 12:23 p.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

@"091975" Well, we are already two, yesterday the truth after having lowered it seems that I am much better I was well controlled during the day, the only thing at night to the dinner I did not get fast because before I did not get fast and covered the slowAt night, but as I have lowered it it seems that the new units already settled in my body and I have to click the fast, this is to test proof and error until you give on the nail, it is clear that not every day they areThe same because that is so, but at least try to be as controlled as possible greetings.

Sefoz97's profile photo
Sefoz97
08/15/2018 12:29 p.m.

Hello,
I use the Tresiba and in the beginning of the basal it seems that it is the most modern and better.It supposedly has 48 hours.I am also thin and what surprises me is the amount you wear ... I put on 26 und.You may put on a lot but this always has to say your doctor.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
08/16/2018 1:09 p.m.

Hello @sefoz97, and like @quim I think you are placing a very high dose of three at the time I am using 27 units at 21:00 and I have done very well to the point that my last HBA1C was 5 (March 2018).You must follow the recommendation of @anaisabel you must first adjust the threeiba greetings.

Mario27's profile photo
Mario27
08/19/2018 10:39 p.m.

mario27 said:
hello @sefoz97, and like @quim I think you are placing a very high dose of threeiba at the time I am using 27 units at 9:00 p.m. andGone very well to the point that my last HBA1C was 5 (March 2018).You must follow the recommendation of @anaisabel you must first adjust the threeiba greetings.

If I am getting right now 34, I have been going down now after eating I have climb to 270, putting 2 units or so fast very little, it must be I am going short as fast, this is to try.

Sefoz97's profile photo
Sefoz97
08/19/2018 10:41 p.m.

I was putting 30 units of Levemir in three shots every 8 hours and I go great and fast on 2 units in the morning and noon over 4 units and at night about 2 units quickly and removing hemoglobin between 5'5 and 6'5 And about two months ago I changed 25 units at 7 in the morning and the first weeks VAT more or less good and fast insulin more or less the same but after about 3 weeks I have had to increase more than the doubleThe rapid insulin because after meals I went up to 300 and I am worried and I do not know if the three more units are supplied.I don't know if my body resists this insulin.

Cabrera's profile photo
Cabrera
08/21/2018 5:26 p.m.

You may need to climb fast, you were putting very little quickly, and when you climb fast you may have to lower the slow ... see if you stabilize it and save punctures and schedules.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/21/2018 5:56 p.m.

@"Cabrera" if you have gone from 30 units of slow to 25 because perhaps it is that before with the Levemir it covered part of the meals and now you have to put it quickly.The normal thing with new insulins like Tresiba or Toujeo that are very flat, is that the slow keep you stable if it is well adjusted.If your insulin needs are very variable throughout the day if you can do strange things slowly, but if you are more or less stable, you should leave the same as the lesson once you have the well -adjusted doses.
Maybe it's a matter of taking a little time and trying adjustments, talk to the endo to see if you get it adjust.And if you see that you do not convince you and you were happy with the lesson to change you again.In the end if the change is worse it is better to return to before.
And I do not know if it is your case but I have seen in some people they get a lot ofLower.That in my opinion is a mistake and in those cases it should be slow down and cover all meals quickly.It gives much more flexibility and tranquility.You can jump meals without problems and sleep in normal glucose values ​​with the peace of mind that you will not have hypoglycemia.The other for me is without living, at least delay in a meal or you go to sleep more fair you are insured.And if you do sports you will have to be eating every 2 minutes.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
08/21/2018 6:20 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

I had infection twice and I get grains on my back with the threciba.So I had to go back to Lantus that makes me grains in my head but it works better and does not give me infections.

Tomy's profile photo
Tomy
08/26/2018 11:40 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.