Meter strips

Gracian's profile photo   08/13/2018 10:57 a.m.

I have manual mobility problems, and sometimes I punish myself and I do not get the suffering amount of blood so the strip of the meter does not detect it and I have to repeat the operation, using a new strip.Do you know any meter whose strips admit more than one blood sample?

Gracian's profile photo
Gracian
08/13/2018 10:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not know any meter that admits to reuse the strip.The only thing I can tell you is that you make sure that a good drop of blood comes out so as not to err.If you see there's little, don't try.With mobility problems you may have it to tempt several times, but thus avoid wasting strips.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/13/2018 9:55 p.m.

I do not believe that there are reusable strips, if so they would not win the millions and millions of € uros or dollars that are being pocketed- simply does not interest that they exist.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/13/2018 10:06 p.m.

Bayer's meter, Contour Next, needs very little amount of blood and if you fall short, he warns you that it is insufficient and you have time to click on another finger and put more ...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
08/17/2018 7:41 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

I don't think they exist.It happens to me, without having mobility problems, still, that the strip does not detect the blood because there is little.I have to click up to 4 times in the same place for me to get enough amount for the pull to detect it, which in addition to massacrating to punctures, wasteful strips, I think there is enough blood ... but no.

Months ago I changed my glucometer and strips, and now I need more blood to detect it.Instead of moving forward, back,

Emily's profile photo
Emily
08/20/2018 1:59 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.