Symptoms on the feet

Dcas's profile photo   06/11/2019 1:57 p.m.

Hello,

Two months ago I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. The problem is that two weeks after the diagnosis began some symptoms somewhat heavys on my feet: cramps, tingling, numbness, a kind of electric spasms, I lacked sensitivity, I had problems even to walkor drive.My endocrine at first told me that it was a temporary neuropathy derived from diabetes, which is a picture that shows long evolution diabetics, but that in my case it would be temporary.In fact, the symptoms were less.Now they have returned, maybe not so strong but they are very unpleasant.When asked again he tells me that it has nothing to do with diabetes, which will be restless feet or something like that.However, following this I have read a lot on the subject and it seems that it has to do with the disease.So I don't understand anything ...

To someone else who has happened or happens to him?

I am quite passing as far as doctors are concerned, but this has me worried.

Dcas's profile photo
Dcas
06/11/2019 1:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In the forum there is some case of neuropathy at the time of diagnosis.He solved with treatment, but took his time.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/11/2019 2:11 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.