Under glucose and reappeared symptoms that had gone

orjofre's profile photo   09/02/2018 12:45 a.m.

Hello, a query.
I tell you that I had a 380 glycemia peak and I was hospitalized for four days where they managed to control it and discharged me with 150.
From high until now between 80 and 120.
I add that I am medicated with 2 daily pills of sitagliptin/metformin and 10unid.Lantus insulin daily.

Now comes the consultation.
Before hospitalization I had the following symptoms:
-Surned Vision
-Orinated except
-Urinary Incontinence
-Mucha thirst
-Boca very dry

When they discharge me, all these symptoms had disappeared.

But a month after discharge and with normalized glycemia, all these symptoms have reappeared.
He consults the doctor and does not have an explanation, since with normal glucose values ​​they should not be.

Does this happen to someone ??Is it normal ??
I was struck that I had gone and the symptoms reappeared.
Maybe we have more.

I will thank you if someone happened to your experiences.
From UA thank you very much.
Greetings.

Oscar

orjofre's profile photo
orjofre
09/02/2018 12:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is seen if the control is good with the value of glycosilada.The value of fasting glucose is not the only one, controls should be done after meals.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/02/2018 3:53 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello,

When do you do the controls?It is possible that after meals you have it high and progressively those symptoms come out.

My endocrine told me that the morning control is a good indicator (to also establish slow insulin) but to know if everything is normalized, it is better, how Regina says, do controls before and after meals and thus you monitorComplete during the day, but above all, see glycosilada in an analytical.

All the best!

Franky's profile photo
Franky
09/02/2018 9:23 a.m.

I have the glycosilada in 4.6 and controlled myself all the time, even before and after meals.
As a good debuting diabetic that I am doing everything to the letter ... hehehe.
But the reaparition of the symptoms, which had gone after the 4 days of international and the doctor does not give me an explanation of whether it is normal, only tell me that we are doing well and that we see how they evolve.

orjofre's profile photo
orjofre
09/02/2018 4:57 p.m.

Ah, then you do it great and the great glycosilada.I don't know what these symptoms can be due.Let's see if someone with more experience can get you out of doubt.

All the best!

Franky's profile photo
Franky
09/02/2018 5:08 p.m.

Thanks Franky and Regina for your comments.

orjofre's profile photo
orjofre
09/02/2018 6:56 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.