Miao Miao or Glucon

cantabrujo's profile photo   06/26/2019 8:54 a.m.

Hi, I want to buy a transmitter for the free, you can say about these two transmitters which is better or if there is any other worthwhile?Thank you so much

cantabrujo's profile photo
cantabrujo
06/26/2019 8:54 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello.I have used myomiao for 3 weeks and I am happy.He has turned my free is a continuous reader and offers much more tight glycemia than the free.I have spike on my mobile and I also receive my glycemias on the clock (Fitbit Versa).My glycosilada of the last 24 h (spike info): 4.4% (keto+ (alone) slow insulin).

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
06/26/2019 3:50 p.m.

I am myomiao user and I am very happy with him, from the other product I cannot tell you because I never used it.Miaomiao is connected with XDrip that although at first it seems complicated, then once you get the trick is wonderful, it is necessary, you can see many more data in real time (or eliminate those you do not want to see), it makes you a continuous monitorSenting through Bluetooth to the mobile the readings and with alarms that your programs at schedules and glycemiah.In size it is small and how it goes with an adhesive attached to the skin and the free sensor or notice that you carry it because nothing weighs, you can wet it and although it makes the battery last 14 days at least it lasts much more😉

sil's profile photo
sil
06/26/2019 9:44 p.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

Miaomiao is wonderful.My girlfriend uses it and I can see their glucose from anywhere, including my watch.If you also configure well (in spike or xDrip) topics such as I: C, ISF, and another thousand values, you can tell you (with more or less precision) if you are going to suffer hypoglycemia soon.If you already put autotune or forecasting, you can adjust your values ​​automatically and will even tell you how you will be in the next hours.

This technology is great.

The only miaomiao paste is that I forces you to calibrate the sensor, which would entail a daily puncture on the finger.But it would make it more accurate than free.

Foxandxss's profile photo
Foxandxss
06/27/2019 6:27 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.