{'en': 'The SNS will finance the flash systems of diabetes to children under 18 with type 1', 'es': 'El SNS financiará los sistemas flash de diabetes a menores de 18 años con tipo 1'} Image

The SNS will finance the flash systems of diabetes to children under 18 with type 1

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/20/2018 2:03 p.m.

@"Dolores10ro" I don't know if you have requested it, but they would have to put it too.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/30/2018 2:15 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@"pains10ro" I don't know if you have requested it, but they would have to put it on too.
>

We have already gone to the Ministry of Health in Murcia, and its endocrine doctor, because nothing, the answer is that only for the Crios up to 18 years.

dolores10ro's profile photo
dolores10ro
09/30/2018 3:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello.In Andalusia they also facilitate it, from this summer, children to 18 years.But those who are beginning to be given, will already have them for a lifetime.That is, if a boy with 17 debuts now, the Andalusian Health Service undertakes to cover him from Freestyle as if they were traditional strips.
And I wonder ... Diabetics associations can't denounce administrations for such a discriminatory measure?

rosanriv's profile photo
rosanriv
09/30/2018 5:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.