Discrimination public employment

Pinipon88's profile photo   09/23/2018 12:43 p.m.

Hello, I would like to express my support for the Stop Discrimination campaign that the Spanish Diabetes Federation is doing.They are collecting signatures so that all people with type 1 diabetes can be public officials.

I would also like to face this situation and tell you 3 real cases that I have seen through the media.Their names are Pablo (he cannot be a national police), Alberto (he could not continue for prison official) and the last case I have met is José Manuel (also for police).José is doing the Camino de Santiago from Huelva to demonstrate the physical abilities of every person with diabetes.Everyone could be officials but they don't leave them.

If you know anyone else in this situation, friends, family, acquaintances etc ... It would be a good time to join them and the Federation for society to know this situation.I am sure there will be many more people, they need more cases to be known and put pressure on the current government.

I would not like my son, in the future, I would like to be an official and could not.It is unfair and we need that we all change the outdated law.

Pinipon88's profile photo
Pinipon88
09/23/2018 12:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

There is no discrimination at all.I am an official and diabetic.Moreover, I accessed my place thanks to the reservation for disabled that by law is established in all public employment calls.

Nachetee's profile photo
Nachetee
11/04/2018 1:25 p.m.

nachhetee said:
there is no discrimination at all.I am an official and diabetic.Moreover, I accessed my place thanks to the reservation for disabled that by law is established in all public employment calls.

Man depends on the type of official, we cannot access everyone, in a reality.What degree of disability is up to us?

beeyou's profile photo
beeyou
11/16/2018 1:23 p.m.

No disability if you have good diabetic control, you have never entered by severe hypoglycemia and you are stable.

And yes, it is discrimination because with the law in hand you cannot access many officials of the official and in some communities you cannot even adopt children.Unless you lie.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/17/2018 11:45 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.