{'en': 'Continuous glucose meters recommendations', 'es': 'Recomendaciones medidores continuos de glucosa'} Image

Continuous glucose meters recommendations

marymar73's profile photo   09/24/2018 12:35 a.m.

Hello,

I am Mariana Argentina Mama de Francisco, 12 years old DBT type 1.

I wanted to know prices and duration of a continuous meter.

I would like you to use any of them and I am honestly lost.

THANK YOU !!

marymar73's profile photo
marymar73
09/24/2018 12:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I share several links:

Link
Link
Link

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/24/2018 10:38 p.m.

Thanks a lot.From what I see, the use of these devices than I thought is much more complex.I cowns a lot.Not to mention the economic issue.The current situation in that aspect is not favorable.

marymar73
09/24/2018 11:40 p.m.

marymar73 said:
thank you very much.From what I see, the use of these devices than I thought is much more complex.I cowns a lot.Not to mention the economic issue.The current situation in that aspect is not favorable.

Hello!I am also from Argentina, and it really is nothing economical to buy a continuous meter (social/prepaid works still do not cover inputs).But what I can share is that a few days ago, navigating the Internet, I found on the page of the Argentine Federation of Diabetes a model of letter to send to the social/prepaid work to request that it cover the free freestyle with the corresponding sensors (indefinitive has the same value as the strips).I have not sent it yet because I have to ask my doctor for the medical history since it must be attached, so I hope fruit.And finally, telling you that you are not afraid, I have used the freestyle (I was lucky that they gave it to me with some sensors) and it really changes you for good day, and I imagine that for someone small even more.Here you have to discuss with half the world to get the things we need, but the law well contemplates the technological advances that improve our quality of life.I hope we are!A big hug and patience.I leave you the Link of the letter: Link

AntoSc1607's profile photo
AntoSc1607
09/25/2018 4:05 a.m.

Brilliant!!!I will read it and make one for my social work.Thank you!

marymar73
09/25/2018 6:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.