{'en': 'Life insurance', 'es': 'Seguros de vida'} Image

Life insurance

begoirina7515's profile photo   10/07/2018 1:19 p.m.

Hello good,

I need to make an external life insurance for a mortgage because the bank has denied it to me and the insurers are making it very difficult.

Do you know anyone who assures diabetics?

Axa rejected me and that they told me that he welcomed them.

I have been diabetics for 32 years without sequelae, ... and still reject me. For me it is an act of discrimination but unfortunately I think they have power to decide who they accept or not.

You will tell me.

Thank you so much!

begoirina7515's profile photo
begoirina7515
10/07/2018 1:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

When I signed the mortgage with CaixaBank in his day, as I was "sincere" and put diabetes they did not do life insurance but they did not force me to hire the insurance with anyone, that I know it is not mandatory and a life insurance to sign to signA mortgage unless you are interested in having it to lower the differential.- In fact, I had pension plan, home insurance, cards and others with them and even at the expense of paying more mortgage, remove everything and until today.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/07/2018 1:25 p.m.

I did it to lower the differential but at that time it was not diabetic.
Lies.The system does not give us more options

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/08/2018 6:14 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The bank himself told me when he firm that in the health questionnaire he put not in all the diseases when I told them he had diabetes.In the end it is what Ruthbia says, they don't give you more options than lying.Anyway you can calculate if what lowers the differential compensates for the amount of insurance.You can pay more than an annual quota of sure than what you save with the descent of the differential and you can do it without life insurance.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
10/08/2018 9:30 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Well, I wouldn't play it.Spending years paying insurance and that when the time comes they do not pay you for lying in the questionnaire .... They gave me the mortgage equal to the same differential without neeldity of hiring the insurance when I told you that the insurance would go up for diabetes...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
10/10/2018 3:06 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

There was one of the eleven that I think I assured diabetics at least years ago ...
It was safe, I think

luisnb34's profile photo
luisnb34
10/13/2018 1:54 p.m.

Ilunion is now

luisnb34's profile photo
luisnb34
10/13/2018 1:56 p.m.

I made insurance, many years ago, and I paid a thousand pairs.Of course, I put my wife and my daughters as beneficiaries and not the bank, as you do when you hire with your insurers :)) In the end, walking until some company accepts you (look for an insurance corridor, is simpler) orDecorate the first year and the second say that "Oh, heavens, I have debuted in diabetes" and that they investigate whether they can, your Mexico history in "only for your eyes."Do you need insurance?Because if it is for your tranquility, strive, but it is for the bank, to give it.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/14/2018 10:24 a.m.

Hello.Signatures only the mortgage?When I signed mine a thousand years ago they allowed us to only make the insurance that today is my ex -husband.And they applied the discount on the differential.Of course, instead of making life insurance in the middle of the value of the house, each one put the total.

rosanriv's profile photo
rosanriv
10/14/2018 10:35 a.m.

I did not lied and firm my "condemnation" without problems, with my life insurance and with everything.And presenting a medical report I have not had problems, as with the driving license.Presenting medical report I had no problems.I will shortly need a type 2 medical report to be able to opt for the next light aircraft pilot course (the basic initiation course I had no problems), I suppose will be more rigorous.Let's see what they tell me.Salu2

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
10/14/2018 7:25 p.m.

rosanriv said:
hello.Signatures only the mortgage?When I signed mine a thousand years ago they allowed us to only make the insurance that today is my ex -husband.And they applied the discount on the differential.Of course, instead of making life insurance in half of the value of the house, each one put the total.

The mortgage is only in my name and when the bank insurer learned that it was diabetics, I reject me, without furtherI died and either to any relative

begoirina7515's profile photo
begoirina7515
10/14/2018 10:51 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.