Good afternoon!(here), I introduce myself, and I come in my mother's name!

carlosoctavio's profile photo   10/21/2018 12:13 a.m.

Good afternoon !
I am Carlos Octavio, from Rosario (Argentina), I have 46 and my mother was born in 1942.
It has type 2 diabetes, it has 2 bypass, it takes metformin, pantometyl, those of the heart that the cardiologist gave it, and for top it also has rheumatoid arthritis.

What I wanted to ask them is about type 2 diabetes, and their relationship with gluten.
What should you do?Should things with gluten, gluten without?With, but controlled?

Also what I forgot was that a few years ago he had an AIT, and the neurologist gave him some medication that in his time and if they need it, I also have access to this, but I look for them if it is needed).

What, for example, because both (my mother and my dad) have heart problems and have their respective bypass, and I also take carvedil for pressure, we eat everything with the least amount of salt possible (or without it, whencan).And frying nothing at all.I bought her the fryer without philips oil, which although we do not eat fried things with this daily, from time to time we use it.This occasionally is more or less a month (sometimes less) ...

Thank you very much, and have an excellent weekend!!!

carlosoctavio's profile photo
carlosoctavio
10/21/2018 12:13 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Gluten must be avoided if you are celiac, not in diabetes.In a type2 the flours will have to be restricted because they are carbohydrates, but not by gluten.
The important thing in a diabetes is to have glycosylated hemoglobin, always less than 7.
Greetings!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/21/2018 2:56 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much for your regina answer!

The week that enters has to go to the rheumatologist, and surely how blood analysis has to be done, so everyone will do all together.And there we will see how glycosylated hemoglobin gives.What if every 2 or 3 days we all take the level of blood glucose, and she has between 120 and 130.

carlosoctavio
10/21/2018 3:09 p.m.

Another question and forgiveness about the annoyance.
What things can you eat at breakfast / snack with type 2 diabetes?Thanks a thousand

carlosoctavio
10/26/2018 12:17 a.m.

You can eat everything but you should reduce carbohydrate intake.That is, everything that is metabolized in glucose: bread, flour derivatives (sweets, cookies, buns, ...), pasta, rice, potatoes, fruits, milk, vegetables ...
It is not not to eat them, but they must be controlled amounts so that glycemia does not rise.
And not all foods have the same amount of hydrates, they are not absorbed the same by the body.Fruits, legumes and vegetables are slow absorption and allow blood glucose to have more flat values.
Breakfast: each one what he likes, for example, coffee with milk and a toast (20g HC), or coffee with a fruit (30g HC), coffee with soybean and colder milk (8g HC) ...
Snack: fruit, yogurt, cold
There are many HC tables

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/26/2018 7:35 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.