{'en': 'Sudden up without ingestion and medicated', 'es': 'Subida repentina sin ingestión y medicado'} Image

Sudden up without ingestion and medicated

DiegoA's profile photo   10/29/2018 6:40 p.m.

Hello everyone.

As those who have already read me before, I started in the forum for being diagnosed with diabetes, I started with insulins and then eliminated them (with medical authorization) and I have kept very well since March.I have had some episodes of high glucose, which have been attributed to high ingencion of CH and to disease.

Now I share today's episode.I have a quite strong sinusitis, I had not given that way.

This morning, I measured the glucose and I had it in 132, which is normal for me, I am cold.

I had a light breakfast, three slices of comprehensive special bread, a coffee and a zero calories of lemon calories and took the medication.

I followed my routine enough rest, no exercises or efforts because I feel tired of the strong day of yesterday, on the beach.

I lunch a while ago, but nothing spectacular, a sandwich with a ham the cheese of cheese in whole wheat bread and a glass of water.I have not cried anything between breakfast and lunch, I did the test a few minutes ago, and it gave me a 232.

As I did not seem correct, I used the other glucometer that I have to make comparisons, and it gave me a 214, so reading over 200 was real.

Then I am analyzing if I inject something fast or wait for the levels to lower.

I took the reading a few minutes after having lunch but I don't think a climb was so fast.

I am quite complimated.

Being sick can upload both glucose?

Thank you!

DiegoA's profile photo
DiegoA
10/29/2018 6:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I know he had brought this topic before but he was not yet as controlled as now.At the time of writing this I injected 4 units quickly to see how I reacted and the result of that dose is 157 and I already had a dinner.I feel serious ... no way

DiegoA's profile photo
DiegoA
10/29/2018 10:12 p.m.

It does not happen to all of us particularly once that I have gathered well has risen to me and others not.I do not know if your last line is well expressed "I feel serious..ni mode", if that line is correct that you are very bad I would approach the Emergency.
I advise you to do not have to go that you measure ketone bodies but it would not be logical that you had but the symptoms of having them is quite unpleasant but I repeat that it would not be logical.
That 157, is before dinner or two hours after dinner?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/29/2018 10:20 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
It does not happen to me particularly ever that I have acquired well has risen me and others not.I do not know if your last line is well expressed "I feel serious..ni mode", if that line is correct that you are very bad I would approach the Emergency.
I advise you to do not have to go that you measure ketone bodies but it would not be logical that you had but the symptoms of having them is quite unpleasant but I repeat that it would not be logical.
That 157, is before dinner or two hours after dinner?

After dinner and the fast dose.I ate chicken, and rice, I really have not charged ch.And the phrase "I feel serious..ni mode" is a phrase of the Puerto Rican that is something exaggerated in medical terms.I feel serious but not yet from the emergency room.

DiegoA's profile photo
DiegoA
10/29/2018 11:17 p.m.

Let's see if what you have caught is a championship flu, with those figures it is not for you to find yourself so bad

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/29/2018 11:37 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Well, sinusitis has me badly.The glucose levels already attended them.Thanks for the answer

DiegoA's profile photo
DiegoA
10/29/2018 11:52 p.m.

I see that you make marathons.Excellent.I would like you to share how the exercise influences your controls.

DiegoA's profile photo
DiegoA
10/29/2018 11:53 p.m.

If you have sinusitis it is an infection and the glucose rises.You will have to go to the doctor and take antibiotics.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/29/2018 11:58 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Diegoa said:
I see that you do marathons.Excellent.I would like you to share how the exercise influences your controls.

I started doing sports almost four years of zero sport I started with long distance bike tests both race and mountain, my dream was to run and now I have another dream that will cost me a lot but I will fight.
In the blog are most races all not because it would be impossible, in almost all there is the glycemia curve explained with everything.

Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/30/2018 12:06 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.