{'en': 'Get in touch with someone who takes years of diabetic and controls.', 'es': 'Ponerme en contacto con alguien que lleve años de diabetico y que controle.'} Image

Get in touch with someone who takes years of diabetic and controls.

Dido's profile photo   07/14/2019 11:40 a.m.

Hello,

I live in La Rioja and I have 4 years of diabetes, I have tried to see if there are people from here for the forum, but there is nothing, I would like if it is possible to receive advice from someone who controls this disease a lot, mine is progressive andI try to be informed but the truth costs me a little, if someone wants to contact me and does not mind giving advice.

All the best.

Dido's profile photo
Dido
07/14/2019 11:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What do you mean with progressive diabetes?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/15/2019 12:26 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hi @Dido, there are many people with diabetes for many years.
Ask what you need and answer you.
Unfortunately, diabetes is progressive for everyone.Some are going faster the deterioration (if they are not taken care of) and others are very healthy with a long life (they take care of themselves).

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/15/2019 7:19 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

But what do you mean with progressive diabetes?

ruthbia said:
hello @dido, here there are many people with diabetes for many years.
Ask what you need and answer you.
Unfortunately, diabetes is progressive for everyone.Some are going faster the deterioration (if they are not taken care of) and others are very healthy with a long life (they take care of themselves).

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/15/2019 5:55 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

That progresses and does not stop.It is more than progressive degenerative such as sclerosis, arthritis, etc.
As much as you take care of you, she progresses slowly.
The good thing is that now life expectancy is the same as a non -diabetic.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/15/2019 7:21 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello, I thank you every time that someone answers me, but I was referring to talking with someone more directLittle lost, although I have already clear concepts. For example, when it is anxiety it affects debetes, I think if and that is why this is varying, I also have to correct myself a lot these days and that does not seem normal.

Dido's profile photo
Dido
07/15/2019 8:40 p.m.

I am diabetic 24 years ago and I still have 30 ... diabetes in general gives stress, its that seems silly affects, changes of food, activity, problems that may happen to you and get involved in them ... a withoutEnd of factors to control, with diabetes I do not think tomorrow, I think of taking care of myself today to be fine tomorrow.
I know that problems may appear in the long time, I am aware and more after 24 years of diabetes, which has already been in several ambulance episodes, but it takes with all the joy and encouragement of the world.

Samuel11489's profile photo
Samuel11489
07/22/2019 10:46 a.m.

DM 1 desde Junio de 1995
Humalog Kwik Pen D-T-N
Tresiba N

@"Dido" I am Lada, in honeymoon;A lada is not eternally, there comes a time that the reservation ends and we move on to Mellitus 1, we go to what they call type 1 diabetes. While there is a reserve they tell you that you are on a honeymoon.
Lada have defined it if debuts being an adult in Mellitus 1, because it seems that in many cases we have some insulin reserve.

In 2015, when I debuted, I had 0.81 reserve where the minimum was 0.85, almost intact, in January 2019 I am at 0.35, so I calculate that I have a year left and something to go to Mellitus 1 and the matThat I have now with my reservation will make the descents abrupt and the increases the same.

The two insulins vary with the hormones, for example, if you are going to menstruate, it is normal for you to need 2-3 more basal for those days, about 3-5 days (it changes me according to the month) and then you have to lower itBecause you enter hypoglycemia between hours.Today I am in the pre phase, and I will have to upload the basal tonight of 16 from Toujeo to 18 or 20, as I see how the next 3 days go;Then it will have to return to 16uds.With ovulation the same happens.
In my first year in Diabetes (2015) I did not have these problems, it is but I did not make me quickly in meals and slowly 8uds.
In the second (2016) I had to put 1ud of fast at meals, but the hormonal lags did not notice them either.Slowly 10 units.
In 2017 I began to notice the hormone lags and put 2 units at meals.Slow 12 units
Now I use 3 units at meals and I already control my hormones.I point the days and I am preparing to climb the basal and the rapid.I have the slow one in 16 or 18uds according to.

Send me a message with your problem and if I can help you answer you privately.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/22/2019 2:02 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

My son with 20 years of diabetes and already has everything calculated for his carbohydrates

Marissa_Gallardo's profile photo
Marissa_Gallardo
07/29/2019 2:27 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.