MOVÍL Compatible with Dexcom G6

Isidoro Viciano's profile photo   07/15/2019 11:12 a.m.

Hello, I am waiting for the continuous meter Dexcom G6, but my current mobile is not compatible.The compatible telephone ones appear on the Dexcom website, but they tell me that there are many others that are and do not appear in the list.
Please, I would like to know your experience and what mobiles you have.And what characteristics they should have, they tell me (although I have no idea) that NFC must have.

Isidoro Viciano's profile photo
Isidoro Viciano
07/15/2019 11:12 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Isidoro Viciano" The NFC has nothing to do with Dexcom, the Dexcom G6 is communicated directly via Bluetooth with your mobile, the NFC is only necessary if you are going to use the free freeyle.

As you say Dexcom to use the G6 has a series of compatible models and if you do not have one of those mobile phones from the play store, it will not let you install the app, it is more, even if you lower an app from any other page, thisYou will detect that your phone is not compatible and you will not let you install it on your mobile;With this it is avoided that anyone can settle the app on any mobile that they have not tested and then demands for anything.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/15/2019 2:59 p.m.

@"Isidoro Viciano"
I use Dexcom G6 with an iPhone 6s and works very well.And also in iWatch.That allows me when I am doing sports quickly looking at my glucose levels on the clock.You just have to have the mobile near Bluetooth).There is also an app with the Clarity program to be able to all your statistics.But I see it better on the computer.You can get PDF reports from all days and send them to your doctor.
When you utlic the mobile first you have to stop it with the transmitter (Q barely about three months).And then you connect it to the sensor.It takes about 2 hours to start giving medises.Guncional very well.Very low errors (10-20 mg).But make some calibrations at the beginning.As soon as you give you the first reading, get a calibration.And you introduce it.And the day after a couple more.Then it will work very well.I have been using since December and they have worked well.Sometimes in the app can give you error, and wait 30 m.Reconnect later.I use alarm distortion at night (70-180 from 22 to 6.30).Dexcom allows you to have a range for the day and another for the night.And it works!
All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
07/15/2019 5:32 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Where are you going ......

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/15/2019 6:49 p.m.

Under your risk and responsibility, you can download the modified application without hardware check here.
Link

It will be installed and 99% of the time it works without problems.But I insist, it is your decision to do it (I would do it, to change mobile by a meter, it seems like a traca)

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
08/01/2019 10:24 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Be careful with the Android 9.0 versions, many give problems with the official version modified.If you work at first, you will have no problem using it, we have a dexcom group on Facebook in Spanish where most people use it that they are very much and they are doing well, it's called Dexcom G6, G5 and G4 , except I repeat what care with Android 9.0

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/02/2019 12:09 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

My son uses G6 and cell phones are not from the Dexcom list.But installing XDrip if you have Android or Spike if you have iPhone and creating a Nigthscout page, you can use it quietly.You will not use the official, but it is very good, and you can extend transmitter and sensor without being complicated as having the official app.Enter Facebook of G4 G5 G6 and there are many tutorials and experiences.

Danielita76's profile photo
Danielita76
08/02/2019 5:06 a.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

Indeed there are other alternatives with more functionalities (none approved by manufacturers, obviously) how XDrip, although also with more complexities.Sometimes simplicity, for many uses, is what is sought, although it is true that the official app today has enough shortcomings when you try to go "ahead", which is what the other applications allow.Anyway, what has been said, in the attached link you directly download the "modified" official app's apk (that is the main source known, avoid using "repositories" or other sites where you hang it to download, except confidence in the same).In the same way, for your tranquility, for the above, if you have some knowledge of computer science, you can modify the official app, you have a tutorial also hung.On the other hand, also as you comment, on Facebook you have at your disposal the technological groups of Nightscout (altruistic project), whether in Spain or international (they also have a web with tutorials if you are looking for, outside of Facebook), where all these are treatedTopics for many years (in fact, "the origin" of this revolution), and they are the reference, there you will find everything and help from other users.If you need help with XDRIP, you can go to the same group (XDRIP) on Facebook where you can even contact part of the programmers.Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
08/02/2019 8:26 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

I am trying to install the modified app for the Dexcom G6.
The application does not recognize the account of Spain.
Do you have to make a new account as if you are in the US?

sebepa's profile photo
sebepa
12/30/2020 3:56 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.