Better smartwatch/activity bracelet

tybita's profile photo   07/16/2019 5:22 p.m.

Hello!I am quite new in this of new technologies, I had to go on sale the freestyle but, after a while, I stopped buying for economic problems.

Now that I see it possible that I would finance it to me about some smartwatch/activity bracelet to use with the free, without the need for mobile and that I do well as a athlete.I am preparing for some long route and something would do very well with all those options, especially to take advantage of now that I am preparing and that with the sales I can find something well priced.

Thank you so much!

tybita's profile photo
tybita
07/16/2019 5:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Free you have to complement it to be MCG, Miao Miao, GC Sentry for example.
As for activity bracelets, I carry my band 3, economical, for low or high alerts that the XDRIP app mobile sends me.
You can also use Nightwatch app, if you want to see reading every 5 minutes on the bracelet, for me, uncomfortable ... but it is an option.
I can't tell you about smartwatch, because I think too much money for my economy, apart from the 120 euros every 28 days.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
07/16/2019 8:07 p.m.

Uncomfortable nightwatch?

tybita's profile photo
tybita
09/02/2019 11:08 a.m.

@tyBita, yes, every 5 minutes I vibrate to the bracelet and when I look sometimes I don't see the value, I don't have time to turn my wrist at work every 5 minutes ...
Prefer that I only get the alerts of hyper or hip, to know the real value, I look at the mobile.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
09/02/2019 9:01 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.