{'en': 'What do you take as a snack?', 'es': '¿Qué tomáis como picoteo?'} Image

What do you take as a snack?

cgs's profile photo   07/17/2019 7:01 p.m.

Hello!!I usually eat nuts, cheese, fruit with few hydrates such as blueberries or strawberries, depending on me, it could also be yogurt, gelatin or dessert without sugar, cereal bar, even some vegetable or cooked egg.Remember that it is not good to spend many hours without eating, on the contrary, it is good to peck every so much but moderately, greetings and luck !!!

Geodesia's profile photo
Geodesia
07/30/2019 3:34 a.m.

Diabética tipo 1 desde marzo 2018
Lantus 16u por la noche, Humalog según cantidad de Hdc
Actividad física tres veces a la semana
Sensor Abbott cuando puedo. Última HbA1c: 6.1%

Danielita76 said:
Hi, the man gives a lot of energy, produces sasses and 50 grs of man are 5 ch, my son is doing very well.

Danielita76's profile photo
Danielita76
07/30/2019 3:39 a.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

I recently discovered homemade jelly -free jellys (you canhungeree ... so if I get a lot of fatigue, I do the jelly goms, look for the network there are a lot of things that can be done ^^

Arikasplay's profile photo
Arikasplay
08/04/2019 12:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You can try the pickups, cucumber, chives, olives, those mix that carry everything.0%jelly.Some retains as artichokes or asparagus.Chocolate as pure as possible and without sugar, also cocoa helps the brain when you study

A_bilbao's profile photo
A_bilbao
02/21/2021 10:40 p.m.

a_bilbao said:
you can try the pickles, pickles, chives, olives, those mix that carry everything.0%jelly.Some retains as artichokes or asparagus.Chocolate as pure as possible and without sugar, also cocoa helps the brain when you study

cgs said:
hello!

Here I come with a doubt.I, when I studied, used to have close (at the table itself) nuts itself, jellys, worms ... that is, something to chop while studying, from time to time I took one, sometimes more often, sometimes less.I am studying at UNED and also preparing oppositions, and working (school classes), so that the exercise I do is rather scarce ... since everything I move at work is not considered to exercise.The problem comes at the time they detect high glucose values ​​on an empty stomach.and diagnose the (partly expected by genetics - mother, grandfather, great -grandmother, an aunt) diabetes.The peck ends ... and I realize that the performance in the study falls as a plummer.

I am currently under study, since among the doctors they do not agree if I have one type 2 or other type, until September they do not do the analytics with anti -antibodies (and I do not know what else) and until October I do not have endocrine.They have not given me insulin for the moment (I am only with Dapaglifocina, a glucodiuretic), although I do not think that October without insulin passes since the fasting values ​​are always above 100, which is what the endocrine told me (theday that better 110, I have reached 136).The fact is that I can not afford my pecks, at least those that I am used to.

What do you eat in these cases?I were most of the time raw almonds or peanuts, I once gave myself the whim of some gominate or worms ... but now I dare.

Thanks for the help!

A_bilbao's profile photo
A_bilbao
02/21/2021 10:40 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.