{'en': 'Are they really going to expand the supply of continuous glucose meters to adults?', 'es': '¿De verdad van a ampliar el suministro de los medidores continuos de glucosa a los adultos?'} Image

Are they really going to expand the supply of continuous glucose meters to adults?

rosanriv's profile photo   11/11/2018 2:22 p.m.

arin82 said:
tato said:
arin82 said:
arin82 said:
good night, I present myself because I am new
I am 36 years old and I debuted with 8. I want to improve my control (5.6 glyc but with descents) because I want to try to get pregnant.In Madrid Abbot's freestyle has no subsidy, so I bought it on my own.60 euros each patch, 14 days.I have tried 3 and at the same time I have kept the capillary controls.
Experience, between the result of Freestyle and the capillary was between 40 and 60 points of difference, being more under the interstitial.Has anyone worked?
In my health center they have told me that until they have better efficiency they will not subsidize.

Hello, I use the free, a trick that I read to improve the readings and that I turned out was to put the sensor the day before you start it, so that the filament nods and soak up before starting it.All the best.

Hello!And it really shows it a day before?
My problem is that I am always very tight and since the free gives me 50 pu coughs below I do not read, because it almost always marks me below 40, except some times after eating.I need to know if with that trick it can work.My hemo is 5.4 and I can't take risks at decreases and 10 or 11 daily tests is a lot, my fingers are purple!
Hello, it did notice a lot and I also tried to start it at an hour when glucose was to be stable, although with your glycosylated you must have very good graphic.
All the best.

TATO's profile photo
TATO
12/02/2018 8:57 p.m.

Diagnóstico DM1 - 1993
Tandem t: slim X2 - 2019, Novo Rapid
Dexcom G5 - 2017
Última glicosilada 6,5

In Cantabria they have just put the flash measure

farmo1985's profile photo
farmo1985
12/09/2018 9:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good to all, it is the first time I enter this forum and after reading this thread, I want to tell you something.Last 15/11 the Plenary of the Interterritorial Council of the National Health System (SNS) approved the inclusion of Flash Systems for adults.This means that it already enters the SNS portfolio and therefore, its supply can already be carried out by the SS and the mutuals.I am from MUFACE so what I have done is to register this morning an application exposing what I have counted (which has been approved since 11/15) and requesting it to be included in the supply of this type of systems and I am informed ofthe requirements they are going to ask for and the deadlines they estimate to carry out the supply.Let's see if there is luck and answer me soon.I am aware that this will not be imminent but hopefully it will not take long.I will tell you!

amandarodriguez's profile photo
amandarodriguez
12/18/2018 12:05 p.m.

@amandarodriguez I wait for your news!
I just did request (less than a week) and they denied it.For not being included in SNS, they argued.I'm going to keep insisting.Greetings and good luck with your mutual!

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/18/2018 5:19 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@Solaria because it was approved on 11/15 so more than a month ago.Another thing is the time that they now take to start it but the approval of the inclusion in the SNS portfolio is already, so they cannot say that.Have you answered it in writing?Look for full interherritorial commission of the SNS and you will see it.I hope we all get it 😘

amandarodriguez's profile photo
amandarodriguez
12/18/2018 5:24 p.m.

Has anyone financed the SS?Because I ask and it's like they know nothing ...

beeyou's profile photo
beeyou
12/18/2018 5:49 p.m.

I imagine that now it is missing that at the regional level of implementing and in turn they will take an official newsletter of the Autonomous Community.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/19/2018 7:38 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

In the last review (12/10/18) I asked my endocrine, and he told me that nothing is still known.
But I just read a news that came out yesterday on the related topic, in Murcia.www.laverdad.es

091975's profile photo
12/19/2018 4:49 p.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.