Conchi, new in the forum, with debut at the UCI

Conchi's profile photo   11/20/2018 8:15 a.m.

Hello, everyone,

My name is Conchi and I am relatively new, I debuted in January of this year with DM 1, the truth was a bit dramatic, I spent 5 days in the ICU and then another 5 on the plant, but fortunately I am great and recovered at all, (by the wayI am 45 years old), I carry it quite well and relatively controlled, I have 6.1 and I use a noirpid (1-2-2) and threeiba (8un. 22h).

I hope to help and I am finding out about. Many things day by day in this forum, it is a great help.

Thank you very much to all and a hug.

Conchi's profile photo
Conchi
11/20/2018 8:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome, but as I always say I would have preferred to meet us drinking some reeds.
The forum has the amount of abysmal information, you can also search just want something in particular.
In the forum we all learn from everyone, the most insignificant can sometimes help a lot.
Another characteristic that is tried to control in the forum that everything that is published is real.
Greetings and fight without stopping !!!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/20/2018 10:41 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Yes, you are right, Jiji.
Thank you very much 😉

Conchi's profile photo
Conchi
11/20/2018 11 a.m.

Welcome to the @Conchi forum!, I hope we can help you, ask what you need and share what you know!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/20/2018 11:11 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

👍 Thank you

Conchi's profile photo
Conchi
11/20/2018 11:15 a.m.

And if we don't know how to help at least be sure you will feel well accompanied !!!👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
11/20/2018 4:33 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

😘 Thank you

Conchi's profile photo
Conchi
11/20/2018 4:34 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.