{'en': 'MEDRORONIC MINIMED PUMP', 'es': 'Bomba medtronic minimed'} Image

MEDRORONIC MINIMED PUMP

Jess's profile photo   11/21/2018 10:34 p.m.

Good night.

I don't know if this topic is open.Today they have changed me to this bomb and it has me desperate, I carry with the sugar at 400 all day, I have managed to go down to 256, and I had to inject myself to Boli, but it rises again.

The pump whips me many times saying that insulin infusion has been blocked.And I had to prime several times.

Is this normal to happen?

I will not be able to sleep quiet today.I do not know if it is normal for the hose to be clogged so many times, having it well because after Cebar it seems that it works correctly, but after a while it will happen again.

What returned my combo that was great :(

Jess's profile photo
Jess
11/21/2018 10:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It seems that the catheter that is inserted in the skin is broken, it happened to me many times with the quick set, I changed the obliques and never happened again.If you say that it goes down a little and then rises again, that is that it is happening insulin, you may have put it in an area with lipodystrophic or have a moraton so that insulin is not properly absorbed.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
11/22/2018 4:43 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

I met a person with that same bomb that happened to him what Erpla told you, the acoded cateters were continuous I do not tell you every day but very continuous if, in addition several times it happened at night like you for whatThey caused ketone bodies.This person controlled diabetes a lot, that is, of poor insertion.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/22/2018 8:08 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

If, indeed it happened to me in 30% of the catheters approximately, I always change it in the morning and until I check that the previous one does not take away, even so several catheters followed with a fellday.
I think it is a problem of each other's own skin because Jay many people who never have problems ...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
11/22/2018 9:35 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

erpla said:
If, indeed it happened to me in 30% of the catheters approximately, I always change it in the morning and until I check that it works I do not take the previous one,Even so, several furred catheters also caused me an important acetone one day.
I think it is a problem of each other's own skin because Jay many people who never have problems ...

That exactly the first time I saw it was not to take off the catheter until I knew the other worked, then I understood why.I do not understand how those general problems do not fix them.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/22/2018 9:50 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Good morning thanks for the answers.Well, at one o'clock in the morning I decided to change the whole team and put it in my thigh to try a last thing and it seems that it worked, at 2 it was already in 173, and at 6 it gave me a hypo of 57, and nowAt breakfast 102. I have called the educator and I have told her yesterday and confirms what you have said, the stupid catheter are coming, in fact the first one that changed me came out.
What a pump to improve and you have to be fighting with the material.I hope you put a solution.Thanks again.All the best

Jess's profile photo
Jess
11/22/2018 10:51 a.m.

Jess said:
good morning thanks for the answers.Well, at one o'clock in the morning I decided to change the whole team and put it in my thigh to try a last thing and it seems that it worked, at 2 it was already in 173, and at 6 it gave me a hypo of 57, and nowAt breakfast 102. I have called the educator and I have told her yesterday and confirms what you have said, the stupid catheter are coming, in fact the first one that changed me came out.
What a pump to improve and you have to be fighting with the material.I hope you put a solution.Thanks again.GREETING

That is not now, it is usual, they are acoduated when entering some failure, but that has always happened to that system.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/22/2018 11:53 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Indeed the catheter of this pump are acoduate.
It happens to me with the 6 mm in the area of ​​the belly, which with the 9 mm has never happened to me.
I solved it by putting it on the back, but when you do not rotate properly you have the risk of leaving lipodystrophies.So the solution has been to return to that size.
It is usually for the skin.
If it happens many times, eat it in the endocirto consultation so that they give you the 9 mm.And if still happens to you, you would have to call them oblique.

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
11/22/2018 5:41 p.m.

Hello thank you.Today I had an appointment with endocrine and I have told this because several people are happening to them and they tell me that I use 9. He has given me one to try, but the needles of 8 with the combo already seemed great to me, even sometimes it made medamage to the belly, because those of 9 do not know, I will try to see.
I have told him to give me a box of 9 for the belly and two of 6 for the rest to rotate areas for what you say about lipodystrophies, but they will study it, so to see what happens.Until now I still prefer the combo even if it was old.This to have to get the bomb to mark things and not have the comfort of being able to do it from the glucometer, it is not very funny.I will get used to it, I guess.
Greetings and thanks for the information, you will surely serve many.

Jess's profile photo
Jess
11/23/2018 4:39 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.