{'en': 'Driving license renewal', 'es': 'Renovación del carnet de conducir'} Image

Driving license renewal

rosanriv's profile photo   08/06/2019 6:52 p.m.

Hello everyone.

Soon I will have to renew my driving license.

After many years in which I had to do it every twelve months, a few years ago they give it to me for three years.

At first, with annual renovations, the DGT charged a special rate (I do not remember the percentage) and in the medical centers they were obliged to collect half (it was still unfair because we should have paid 10% to equate our expense to the rest of the rest ofconductors).

But since they give it to me for three years they tell me in all the centers that I ask that I have to pay 100% of the psychotechnical.

Do you know if so really?

Thank you!!

rosanriv's profile photo
rosanriv
08/06/2019 6:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have taken the theorist a week ago and when I went to the Medical Center, in theory, for diabetics renewal is every 5 years and for non-diabetic people every 10 years.

Regarding the price, yes, you must pay 100% of the price, but it should be every 5 years, unless you have any added problem.

All the best.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
08/07/2019 1:13 p.m.

rosanriv said:
hello everyone.
Soon I will have to renew my driving license.
After many years in which I had to do it every twelve months, a few years ago they give it to me for three years.
At first, with annual renovations, the DGT charged a special rate (I do not remember the percentage) and in the medical centers they were obliged to collect half (it was still unfair because we should have paid 10% to equate our expense to the rest of the rest ofconductors).
But since they give it to me for three years they tell me in all the centers that I ask that I have to pay 100% of the psychotechnical.
Do you know if so really?

Is every 5 years

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
08/07/2019 1:18 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

For drivers with diabetes:
Driving permits of type A and B are renewed every 5 years.
Driving permissions of type C and D are renewed every 3 years.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
08/07/2019 2:41 p.m.

Do you pay the same and lasts less than a person who has no diabetes?Are we all the same before the law?Why do we pay more?Then they want us to say we have diabetes.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/07/2019 3:16 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@Rosanriv I recommend that you also read these issues, I think you will find them interesting !!;)

Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
08/08/2019 11:38 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

jconegar said:
do you pay the same and lasts less than a person who does not have diabetes?Are we all the same before the law?Why do we pay more?Then they want us to say we have diabetes.

It seems that we are only disabled when there are economic interests through.So I agree with you.In general, if we have to renew the card more times they should make an agreement with the price.That is to say if it is every 5 years, that it is mid -price to a person who renews him every 10 years.It is the most logical thing in the world, but well that I have said before, economic interests that are unfair to all of us.

Venus13's profile photo
Venus13
03/21/2022 7:53 p.m.

Well, then I have it badly because it makes me validity until 2024 and I took it out in 2014, in the review I said it was diabetic, I mean that I have been driving with the planned card, when I put on 2024, if you are a diabetic I should put 2019, right?

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
03/22/2022 12:28 p.m.

rogerix said:
Well then I have it badly because it makes me validity until 2024 and I took it out in 2014, in the review I said that it was diabetic, I mean that I have been driving with the planned card with the planned card, when putting me 2024, if you are diabetic I should put 2019 no?

They have been wrong, but Mira has not been your mistake, so you renew it in 2024

Venus13's profile photo
Venus13
03/22/2022 12:56 p.m.

You should never say anything.
I renew it this month, and for 10 years.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/22/2022 7:31 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Uff, Ruthbia.That can have consequences with the insurance in case of accident.It is an annoyance, surely there would be some better to control that we are in a position to drive, but it seems risky to hide it and have to, in case of incident, to face compensation because the insurance escaped

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
03/22/2022 8:45 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

@ENSALADA Nobody is free to have a stroke, or sneeze and get out of the road, anything can happen to you, it is not an essential condition to be diabetic.

In 7 years I have never had a hypo driving, and for that it is in a sensor.I use it from almost the debut.And I make so many kilometers.

The elderly are renewed because if and there they are ... my father is a danger and they give him the card for 5 years ... there is no way that he does not travel.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/22/2022 9:54 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I also use the car daily.I drive 1000 km a month or so.I always measure me before driving and I have the sensor alarm in 80, to anticipate the hypos.My husband says that the norm is absurd, that having a sensor there is no problem.I also agree with that opinion, but I fear having an accident for any other reason and that for not having everything in order to look for a problem.
The fact is that I do not have to renew for up to 8 years, I have time to give it a thought

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
03/22/2022 11:16 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.