{'en': 'The slow today has not worked, some council?', 'es': 'La lenta hoy no ha funcionado¿Algún consejillo?'} Image

The slow today has not worked, some council?

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo   11/25/2018 2:18 a.m.

Hello again, in the absence of acquaintances to ask I come to ask.

I put the slow morning but today, I don't know why,
It has not worked for me almost anything and I have tried to counteract with the fast but I just expected 1: 30h after putting the quick to be able to dinner because the sugar lowered me.When I was finally in more "normal" values ​​I have started eating and now again high 😥.
I am a little exhausted and I don't know what to do.I put a unit by ration, for dinner I have put on 7 and I have eaten 2 ...

Any advice?

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
11/25/2018 2:18 a.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Could it be that the ball was stuck?
You will have to correct quickly until night ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/25/2018 3:13 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks @regina for answering!I have no idea what happened but today I have changed pen and everything in normal.
In case someone gets here because the same thing happened to him I could not do anything other than pull quickly and wait the next day.

NiñaBurbuja
11/25/2018 6:19 p.m.

Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Sometimes the days before the rule the slow one does nothing to me.Hormones affect a lot and make us have insulin resistance.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/26/2018 6:53 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@nigiri is curious the theme hormones, the opposite happens to me, it goes down a lot.But this case was undoubtedly something isolated, some feather error such as @regina or that for whatever was broken.The problem is that I am still very fish on these issues and I don't know how to act and to what extent I should worry or not.And they are things that in the end I never ask my endo because being so specific forgot.:neutral:

Thanks for answering: Smile:

NiñaBurbuja
11/26/2018 11:56 p.m.

If it happens to you on loose days and not regularly, do not worry, correct with fast, if the thing begins to repeat and does not match hormonal changes, then consult with the person who takes you the diabetes.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/27/2018 12:12 a.m.

Do not discard a sensor failure.Sometimes they make strangers.
The same thing happens to you as loose days.It is normally insulin resistance, look at how fast it has lowered with insulin (beak below) and as soon as you eat anything ...Go up like foam.Those days eat few hydrates, it usually goes better.Points the dates to find some hormonal guideline.
They coincide with ovulation, menstruation lowers the resistance.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/27/2018 7:32 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia thanks for the advice, I will sign up for me.As for the sensor ... it is the first thing I look at because lately they are fatal but unfortunately that day was not wrong, in fact in capillary it gave me much more.

NiñaBurbuja
11/27/2018 8:09 a.m.

Hello @"niñaburbuja" for contributing something they have not said already ...

I see in the graph that you had a very long hypo the night before ... when that happens to me if the descent has been very beast and I have happened with the cookies to correct it then I hit the whole day with the "rebound" effectAnd I have to throw quickly every two or three hours.

I don't know if it will have been the case ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/27/2018 6:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@kraken really the next day do you throw the whole day like this?How awful!!

In my case the hypo of the night there is no one to take it off ... In fact, the same night of this graphic I had a hypo (much lower than the usual, yes) even having spent all the day this day

NiñaBurbuja
11/27/2018 6:47 p.m.

If you have hypoglycemia every night you will have to adjust insulin, it is equally bad a descent as a rise.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/27/2018 6:54 p.m.

@nigiri The problem is that I have quite unstable levels, I have tried everything, go up, lower, type of food but nothing.If I get off a slow unit, I threw more than 200 and hardly improve anything with the fast.The last time I went to the endocrine, it changed me to Levemir in 2 doses to see if we got some stability and not so much peak (which is exhausting) but a week I had to remove it, I was giving me allergy.Now in mid -December I return.The Levemir was the last cartridge before a bomb, to see what they tell me ...

NiñaBurbuja
11/27/2018 7:41 p.m.

edited

Carlos1979's profile photo
Carlos1979
11/28/2018 5:22 a.m.

For the graph you have been a fairly prolonged (and dangerous) time in Hip, which has originated the "rebound" and the posterior lack of control.
I have been just half an hour in Hip and then it is a roller coaster for a few hours.
As my father says, also diabetic, unraveling are a few minutes, corrected takes much longer.

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
12/02/2018 10:45 a.m.

I can tell you that I have corrected that graph reducing the basal (by the nocturnal hypos) and limiting the HC for a few days in the meals or raising the rapid (to avoid those post -peaks).
Each one in a world .... Let's see what they tell you now in December.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
12/02/2018 2:01 p.m.

Did you try to put the slow tomorrow?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/02/2018 2:11 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina yes, is when I wear it, but it doesn't matter.
I don't know why my basal insulin needs during the day vary so much.

@Merchedm I also tried at the time, but due to my problems with food, let's say that if I reduce HC it would be to reduce quantity of food and spend a lot of hunger.It is something that I am not willing to happen.And if I climb fast hypo insured before the 2h later and it is something that gives me a little fear because I work with children and I cannot be aware of the sugar constantly.

Thank you all for your advice and experiences!I take note of everything.

NiñaBurbuja
12/02/2018 2:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.