{'en': 'There was no physical podium, Marathon St. Petersburg', 'es': 'No hubo podium físico, maratón San Petersburgo'} Image

There was no physical podium, Marathon St. Petersburg

jconegar's profile photo   08/07/2019 3:10 p.m.

Many are looking for podium, many fight for it, they do well ...

With a lot of formation, and if it is true using a Dexcom G6 and a Tandem microinfusora, knowing its operation perfectly, with its alarms, analyzing glycemia curves, with its temporary basal ones, with a correct feeding another marathon with glycemias, which is trueThey could have been better.

24 h glycemia not only of the sports test or only two values ​​and after having passed from zero sport to amateur sport the fourth marathon.

Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/07/2019 3:10 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Congratulations!

I this winter, with DM1 recentto the dexcom G6 and to control the food well.

The first route, the truth, put the leg, to go very short of CH, and at 15 m I had the sensor by whistling.But the corregi and the second day much better.And enjoy as always.

Even so, and although mine is not running, I recognize that a marathon is much harder.Awesome

Greetings

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
08/07/2019 3:40 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Congratulations @jconegar you are a brave !!!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/08/2019 2:13 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.