{'en': 'With XDrip is cut and stop measuring several times a day', 'es': 'Con xdrip se corta y deja de medir varias veces al dia'} Image

With XDrip is cut and stop measuring several times a day

Dani Se's profile photo   11/27/2018 4:53 p.m.

Hello,

I ask for help because my son carries the Dexcom G5 with XDrip and Nigthscout, it has been a while that measures every 10 minutes, and very rarely every 5. Stop measuring for 10-15 minutes and several times x day.

I changed my cell phone in case it was a Bluetooth problem, turned off and turned on the bluetooth, but it is still the same.

I don't know what to do anymore, I don't know if there will be other versions of XDrip .... I hope to know if the same thing and your comments happen!

Thank you.

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
11/27/2018 4:53 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Hello @dani76 I do not use dexcom, freestyle use with myomiao and blucon + xdrip and what you say has ever happened to me and when it happened to me it has been or because the transmitter was not well hooked to the sensor or the most important thing by the battery,In your case, the DEXCOM transmitter is being exhausted.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/27/2018 8:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

dani76 said:
hello, I ask for help because my son carries the dexcom g5 with xDrip and nigthscout, a while ago it measures every 10 minutes, and very rarely every 5. stop measuring for 10-15 minutes and several times x day.
I changed my cell phone in case it was a Bluetooth problem, turned off and turned on the bluetooth, but it is still the same.I don't know what to do, I don't know if there will be other versions of XDrip .... I hope to know if the same thing and your comments happen!
Thanks

Have you tried the official app?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/27/2018 11:13 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I do not have the official app, because the cell phones are not those of the list.The transmitter put it a week ago, and it appears well battery voltage ... I don't know what can be

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
11/28/2018 4:43 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Do you know that there is a page that creates a Dexcom application adapted to all mobile phones without requiring that they appear in the Dexcom compatibility list?

I have tried to create the Dexcom G6 for a Motorola Moto X4 to try and works (at least install it in the mobile, since I do not have the G6).

farmo1985's profile photo
farmo1985
12/11/2018 11:07 p.m.

I leave you in a link in case you want to try it, greetings.

Link

farmo1985's profile photo
farmo1985
12/11/2018 11:08 p.m.

What mobile do you use?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/15/2018 5:23 p.m.

XDRIP has a certain capture rate, according to mobile phones and/or watches.Right now I don't know how it will be, the last table I remember, the one that captured the most was the Sony3 clock with 90% ratio (10% of lost measures).Another thing is that although it can become habitual losses of one or 2 measures (that is, it appears, "7 minutes" or "12 minutes"), it should automatically reconnect, and if it does not, we go back intoThe mobile and application war (some version of Android, on some mobile that has proven, for example, did not reconnect, you had to manually go to Restart Collector, which is a gain).Then there are the possible problems of transmitter or receiver/plaque, but at the outset, it says that XDRIP does not capture 100% (while for example, the receiver if it captures it, a big difference to take into account), speaking of the G4.With the G5 or G6, certain hardware versions, with a certain configuration, you can "cover" (not to capture, eye) those signal losses - which are there - with the backfill (when it works, of course, there are a number of conditions andRequirements, the same as the native mode that tries to approach the original values ​​of the Dexcom algorithm, the maximum that it can, when it works, that does not work for the above, or stop doing it directly "on the flight", that whatIt does, as this is warned by a programmer).I advise you for the operation of XDRIP you go through the group on Facebook (you have a programmer even), or some of their github pages, where there is a section for incidents.But XDrip connection losses, it is not a problem, it is so (capture rate), the issue is to be reconnected (that if it is a problem, if it does not, and can be external to the application and by manyfactors).Greetings and luck

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
12/19/2018 7:39 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.