{'en': 'Nougl, hemoglobin and thanks', 'es': 'Turrón, hemoglobina y agradecimientos'} Image

Nougl, hemoglobin and thanks

Palomilla's profile photo   12/03/2018 10:58 p.m.

Hello, forum,

A month ago I decided to Zampar my first nougat table as a diabetics and then I was invaded by the Christmas spirit of thanks and "how this forum is cool."

If I was not afraid to eat sweet (and any carbohydrate) it was, in large part, for all that I have read here, for the wise advice you give and for the time you dedicate to share your knowledge and experiences.

With you I have learned to tell rations to the millimeter, not to count them, to calculate them by eye, namely what do what you do are also files X.

I have learned to be careful if I was going to do a sport, if I was not going to move a hair from the eyelashes.I have known what to take if I was cold, I had colitis or my stomach hurt.

I have learned that one thing is blood glycemia and another in the interstitial galactic fluid.I have hallucinated with many of your answers because I have come to think that I was in a forum of doctors or personifications of Siri and Cortana.I have learned to put a sensor on my arm, namely I don't have to sleep crushing him.

I have proven the expertise of many when opening a transmitter, to connect external software.I have known that a little diet low in carbohydrates during the week I saved me with the rises and descents.

I have discovered the exciting world of hypos and what needs to be done.I have seen that much better with fiber than without and what better paella than an innocent white rice.I have learned to reuse material of all kinds and make me incredible homemade kits.

You have given me a lot of information so that my life as a diabetic is more bearable.In addition, I have shared the despair of many and I have laughed with the genius of others.

And, of course, I have managed to become the incarnation of the Madrid's sugarra with all the envelopes of the bars that my friends give me.

And a while ago I have seen the analyzes I have done this morning.Take 5.9 %hemoglobin!Only here I can say that my tears have been skipped, with joy and sorrow mixed, for relief and constant concern.You understand me ...

The honeymoon ended, but another year arrives, so all my thanks to the managers of the forum (@fer, @gala, @jconegar, @nigiri and @ruthbia) and to all who are always there with your answers.

A hug.

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
12/03/2018 10:58 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

Thanks to you @Palomilla and I also thank all the people who form this forum because a lot of help and support are really transmitted and new things are always learned.Congratulations on that 5.9 and to continue good :)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/04/2018 12:57 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

You are special, you have managed to dream inside your dreams, fight inside your dreams and realize them.The important thing is to be a team all together and that nobody tries to crush another person, among all Podemos and "together" is easier and this is a mission that the forum has, all "together", there is no one more than anyone andbigger theories are exceeding continuously.
Do not stop fighting, do not stop dreaming and living, we live with diabetes and we have to think about it.
A big hug and keep learning because in our world you learn something new every day.

STRUGGLE!!!!!!!And don't never stop doing it! "!!"!And if you fall to get up and continue but with something bigger !!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/04/2018 10:16 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@Palomilla you have made me almost jump to read your message, I have said it so many times, and I will not get tired, if the forum works it is for everything you have explained, the people who participate and help others, comments like thisThey are what makes it worth continuing to make the necessary efforts to continue working.

Honestly, thank you very much !!!

fer's profile photo
fer
12/05/2018 7:18 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much @"Palomilla" we all make this forum and this special family works.We laugh, we despair, get angry, discuss and rejoice for the small triumphs in a day -to -day basis and the great achievements.

Ole for your 5.9 !!!!!Keep like this, enjoy life, that nobody or anything stops you.Diabetes is a backpack but it is not the center of our life ... we have the whole future ahead.

Happy parties ... with nougat 😉

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/05/2018 7:33 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.