{'en': "After hiccups I stay exhausted.Doesn't it happen to you?", 'es': 'Después de hipo me quedo agotada. ¿No os pasa?'} Image

After hiccups I stay exhausted.Doesn't it happen to you?

Arikasplay's profile photo   08/23/2019 2:59 p.m.

jldiazdel said:
@cgs
I think you should seriously change your endocrine.

I would avoid being below 70. The ideal is that you are around 100.

If you have trends to hypos, avoid them!The more you get used to the lowest you will have to be.It is a very dangerous circle that you have to avoid

He has only seen me once, and as they told me in patient attention, he has to do at least three times and I have to show that the treatment he has put me has harmed me ... So changing is complicated.

sigsauer said:

@Cgs tell your endocrine to put 1U of insulin to lower the blood glucose at 50mg/dl and feel in their own meat how pleasant one feels a@ being in 50, that espared and what maja hey!I laugh for not crying .-

Look, the insulin unit is put to prove what it is would be good ... because it is stupid of care.You can't talk to her, talk, but for what he listens as if not.

And by the way, he called me a liar ... not with those words but Mir told him that he could not trust the patients because we did not tell the truth, referring to the fact that I told him that they hurt my legs, but allAnd each of the muscles of the body (I have insulin resistance ... and sometimes very high insulin and sometimes very low, in the analyzes) and when I asked me if my feet slept, I told him no ... andHe said that I did not tell the truth because if my legs hurt, I had a neuropathy, and if I had a neuropathy my feet had to sleep ... the fact is that I do not have a neuropathy, but that the cells do not take insulin andTherefore either their fuel, glucose ... Hence the pain ... (explained by an internist)

cgs's profile photo
cgs
08/25/2019 9:03 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Well, I just arrived from the appointment with my educator, I was completelyThey had told me and also that of years that I have had a bad control also affects when noticing a hypo that I will notice them more, anyway I lowered the insulin ratio (I control myself with the Social Diabetes app) because I have some good goodControls except those hypos of hell and rebounds that my own body made to survive, so that they don't give me more the humalog lowered me.

I also told him about the coca coats in the hypo, and well he told me that a medium glass of Coca Cola is equivalent to a small juice cardboard (those that children use) and that the caffeine also causes the liver to release the faster fasterGlucose that's why some have high glycemia peaks later.

She suggested that I chose what I feel best (since the two are not healthy but at the time of a hiccup) so I continue with my juice that does not shoot my sugar and well if I can avoid the best carbonated drinks forMy kidneys, eye, that respects those who take soda, but for me I do not want to include it in my life.

Arikasplay's profile photo
Arikasplay
08/28/2019 1:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Arikasplay

I also prefer juice or an energetic gel.And if I am at home, honey, even the juice is a bit faster and I control the amount that I take.With honey I sometimes leave my hand :)

I didn't know the caffeine.Thank you

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
08/28/2019 4:08 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@jldiazdel I didn't know until today xD I have not taken soft drinks for 15 years and well I never used them for the hypos, it has always been or juice, cookies and even milk if I ran out of juices and I was at home.Thanks to you for your comments ^^

Arikasplay
08/28/2019 4:11 p.m.

arikasplay said:
well I just arrived from the appointment with my educator, the exhaustion happened to me completely because I had so many things to ask that I forgot 😓 what I told him about that ofThat I did not notice the serious hypos, he told me what you had already told me and also that of years that I have also had a bad control, it also affects when noticing a hypo that I will notice them more, however I lowered the insulin ratio(I control myself with the Social Diabetes app) Because I have good controls except those hypos of hell and some rebounds that my own body made to survive, so so that I do not give me more I lowered my humalog.

I also told him about the coca coats in the hypo, and well he told me that a medium glass of Coca Cola is equivalent to a small juice cardboard (those that children use) and that the caffeine also causes the liver to release the faster fasterGlucose that's why some have high glycemia peaks later.

She suggested that I chose what I feel best (since the two are not healthy but at the time of a hiccup) so I continue with my juice that does not shoot my sugar and well if I can avoid the best carbonated drinks forMy kidneys, eye, that respects those who take soda, but for me I do not want to include it in my life.

You do not know what you lose & GT; :) But the important thing is not whether it is soda or packaged juice, it is whether it carries fructose or glucose.

The fructose is not doing well to overcome hypos, say what the "educators."It is as if it gave me a smaller energy and make this longer lazy time and I do not realize when I have already traced.Instead with Cocacola, Fanta, Trina .. as soon as it reached 100-110 I don't feel like it anymore, I recover faster and I am better.

Try one day to trace taking something with glucose, with a lot of sugar added instead of the fruit of the fruit and see if you feel better, less exhausted

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/29/2019 11:16 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Sherpa41 hahaha thanks, well every body is a world you know hehey what I am afraid because I can have damage in the kidney (to see if they already do the analytics that had to have been sent to me now) That is why I want to avoid carbonated drinks... Apart that inflated me like a ball hahaha but hey now with the lower Humalog will give me less hypos.

My educator also told me that next time I would upload the sensitivity to insulin and make me the hemo to see how ^^ thanks for your comment.Greetings ^^

Arikasplay
08/30/2019 9:38 a.m.

Caffeine/ liver/ glucose peak !!!!!
And the coffee or cut after meals ???

solaria's profile photo
solaria
09/01/2019 6:05 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@Solaria what the educator told me I suppose that it will be the mixture of the amount of sugar of the soda with the caffeine, I only put what she told me ... a greeting;)

Arikasplay
09/01/2019 8:06 p.m.

The 15-15 rule is what the educator told me.
15 grams of sugar in water and measure again at 15 min.Repeat like this to overcome 80 mg/dl

Over time I like the sugar I end before.But I have changed the amounts: about 8 grams if I am 60 mg/dl and below 40 I need 3 envelopes.
Inadverted hypos depend on the day, there are days that I notice 70 and others I am 37 and I don't even find out.
Free puts what and I think another sensor has fallen, total that I measure me to call me to complain to Abbott and it turns out that I really have 35.
I do not know what is the cause of detecting some and others not

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/02/2019 8:23 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.