{'en': "I'm scared!", 'es': 'Estoy asustado !'} Image

I'm scared!

liozavac's profile photo   08/27/2019 8:59 p.m.

Good, I am new and I would like to help me identify some image, before all let me tell you my rhythm of life and others, firstly tell them that my mother is diabetic type 2 my father does not but only two children I personally have had a life ofExesses caless a lotI went to my mother because she was hospitalized by dehydration thanks to God all well and she improved, I noticed that on my ring finger I had a grain with strange pus because I don't remember how I appeared only and I linked them (I took out the pus)I washed and I made a trip to the next day in the morning the granite had to beDAYS Now 08/27/2019 and although it looks dry above I see red around and observing well I saw that I still had pus, I have put some antibiotic creams but honestly I do not see that it recovers ami I had never happened to me that because at 2 at 2, 3 days I was cured,

I also mention that I did a test with a 11 -hour fasting glucomethaI spot it and it has passed it :( will attach some images to advise me

liozavac's profile photo
liozavac
08/27/2019 8:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you are scared, go to the doctor, it's the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/27/2019 11:53 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

You don't have to scare yourself, but take care of yourself.You have to go to the doctor and he will tell you what you need.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/28/2019 3:44 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

hello.Know how weights and how height you have to see if you have prediabetes / fatty liver.You must lower carbohydrates, eliminate the most possible sugary drinks, soft drinks, sweets, etc.In addition to the measurement of 121 on an empty stomach, it is important that you measure glucose before your food (and two hours later) to see how much it goes up.Buy a glucometer in the pharmacy and take the measurements yourself.You should also see an endocrine to check you well and send you other studies.They may prescribe Dabex / Dabex XR and you take the opportunity to review that granite / skin theme that worries you.

Are you taking any medication?

With sedentary life and poor diet you are likely to develop insulin resistance / metabolic syndrome.Do not leave it, you are still on time.

What country do you live in?

matrix's profile photo
matrix
09/01/2019 4:32 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.