Hello everyone

farmo1985's profile photo   12/11/2018 11:02 p.m.

Good, I am 33 years old and DM type I since I was 9 years old.

Since 2011 I use Dexcom monitor.Currently use Dexcom G4 Normal + Tresiba + Novorapid.

My Dexcom G4 receiver has broken down, so I would love to be able to send the G4 data via Bluetooth to my mobile and the Internet (so that they could be read by my loved ones).

I like the Internet and the informatics at the user level.And I have been reading things about Nightscout, Nightwatch, Heroku, Github, Xdrip+, ... things I've never used and I'm a little overwhelmed.At the moment I have already managed to create my Nightscout page (thankfully there is a video on YouTube ...) in Heroku but I stay to send the data.

I hope to achieve it and appreciate support if necessary if necessary.

Thank you so much.

farmo1985's profile photo
farmo1985
12/11/2018 11:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good Diass 😚 Today I got up at 97 but towards more than 1 week that I was high almost all day .. 😢 I can't eat almost any hydrates because otherwise I am the top day, could you advise me?I am type 1 diabetics since I was 4 years old and I have 30, I have click Novorapid breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner and teujeo at 10 at night

Ledzeppelina88's profile photo
Ledzeppelina88
01/21/2019 9:22 a.m.

Good Diass 😚 Today I got up at 97 but towards more than 1 week that I was high almost all day .. 😢 I can't eat almost any hydrates because otherwise I am the top day, could you advise me?I am type 1 diabetics since I was 4 years old and I have 30, I have click Novorapid breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner and teujeo at 10 at night

Ledzeppelina88's profile photo
Ledzeppelina88
01/21/2019 9:23 a.m.

Hello everyone.I am not new, I have written for a long time.I wanted to tell you again what happens.Rapid insulin gives me allergy.A very painful skin reaction.Inflammation, pain and itching.They have made me desensitization and has not worked.Do you know someone in this situation?I need help, please

colibriverde's profile photo
colibriverde
01/27/2019 3:50 p.m.

Ledzeppelina88 With my experience as a mother, my son with 6 years eats 50ch x food, indicated x nutritionist, with the combination of vegetables and proteins and fruit.What about you is happening to you in this last time?Because if so you must adjust the insulin, the fast and see if two hours after eating what values ​​you have together with registering with how much dawns, the idea is that you can eat varied ... x there go up apocardy ..

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
01/27/2019 8:09 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Farmo1985 Search on Facebook Nigthscout to me helped me to install everything ... my son carries XDRIP with Nigthscout.

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
01/27/2019 9:37 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.