Increases glucose after exercising?

Diego Rueda's profile photo   12/15/2018 1:01 a.m.

Greetings friends, I would like to ask them about the theme of acetones in the exercise.

Is it true that when exercising glucose instead of lowering can you rise?It seems to me that it is with anaerobic exercise, and the one that is of high demand and short duration?

If the anaerobic exercise is then made in long duration, will the glucose lower?or whenever this exercise is done, the glucose will be up?I have a tremendous confusion about this.

Why are there times that it seems to me that when I return from doing glucose tends to climb?Between 10 - 15 mg/dl

Should glucose upload after exercising?If so, why does this happen?Does it have something to do the glucose deposits stored in the liver?

Thanks in advance to all

Diego Rueda's profile photo
Diego Rueda
12/15/2018 1:01 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It can be by hyperglycemic hormones such as adrenaline, but which rises 10 or 15 mg.It is not significant.
What can happen is that it produces hypoglycemia later and the insulin must be adjusted.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/15/2018 1:41 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It might go up and in non -small quantities I tell you from experience, but two exactly the same situations do not happen the same.It is also true that many times it goes up then because HC of slow absorption type energy bars are taken many times, bread, platano, and when we do sports the muscles of the stomach are relieved and focus their strength in which they are working then rises through the actionof those HC.
In some cases it has worked for me and in some other the remedy has been worse than the disease so I do not do it any more sprints if I see that the thing gets ugly, but we are going this worked less times that I go up to what it goes down.The nerves of a short race that you want to break times or a marathon can play very bad passes, because in a marathon you have to take some liquid or solid food and play with two inconveniences, putting insulin in a smaller amount by being doing sports butYou also have to think that you have it going up and you have to stop.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/15/2018 6:07 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.