NightScout's origin

pabloj2000's profile photo   12/19/2018 8:34 p.m.

By John Costik.

Link

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
12/19/2018 8:34 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Thanks to these people, there have been many great advances in history, people sought by their own, with knowledge and concerns and without any economic motivation.- Wanting to make life with diabetes of their son and their relatives easier, it has improved thelife of thousands and thousands of people, a crack !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/19/2018 10:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Without a doubt, it has had a very important motivation, which is decisive.But with fewer motivations (comparatively with a child, nothing is comparable) if we are doing "things", hardware modifications - which are used for guides and people already thanked - and improvements, as far as we have arrived ... here it will not stop.

You have to go ahead (the problem is time, almost always) although there are interests or criticism.With prudence, but not stop.

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
12/20/2018 3:45 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

I agree with you.This man has reminded me of my debut.Life expectancy for about 20 years.None or almost none technology.Today, I feel perfectly integrated and always linked to our disease.Testing and checking new technologies, sharing my data with different companies for the improvement of their software and researching in the creation of new insulinotherapy treatments.My goal is clear to the cure of my illness for me.And then help the rest.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
01/23/2021 1:14 p.m.

K5288pn25.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.