{'en': 'Half information.New feathers Novonordisk.Isuclock or do we wait better?', 'es': 'Insuclock información a medias. Nuevas plumas Novonordisk.¿Insuclock o esperamos mejor?'} Image

Half information.New feathers Novonordisk.Isuclock or do we wait better?

jconegar's profile photo   12/24/2018 11:48 a.m.

This theme does not sound to me in the forum, I copy you a news that came out a few months ago in Channel Diabetes and that I have been able to know this march at a good pace, what do we do buy insuchock or do we wait for the Novo Nordisk?

There has been a lot lately in Insuclock, a device for the control of the insulin supplied.The price of it is about € 249.00, abusive?because as always depends on what each one can spend and what we want to have for the quality of our diabetes, but of course everything has an extra cost and a surprise that is not located at least easily on their website when buying,Thanks to Sacarino I have been able to find out about the second part of Insuclock that I have only heard to talk to him and it is the plan you want to use to be able to take out all the benefit to the Insumer.As if we had a mobile phone because we have the free fee (free) or already those of payment that are really worth it, according to us indicates with the free you cannot or get reports in addition to being swallowing us advertising (logical if it is free) And it is quite scarce, that is, we have to go to another upper version.Do you know anything about it?It doesn't matter if they give it to you the first year because then you have to keep paying and cheap little.I carry a bomb and it is not valid but if I had to get one because I am not sure what I would do, not because of the initial cost but for the extra cost of the added plan because I would choose the expensive in case of choosing any.

Novo Nordisk announced the launch of its two insulin feathers connected earlier this month.The company has just confirmed in recent days that it plans to launch the devices, known as the Novopen 6 and Novopen Eco Plus, worldwide, in early 2019.

"People who need insulin are not yet achieving adequate glycemic control," according to Anders Dyhr Toft, corporate vice president of commercial innovation in Novo Nordisk, in statements to the technology and health information portal, Mobihealthnews, where we have found this information.

“Sometimes people with diabetes skip some injection.They almost always fail to apply the specific dose.These are the areas in which we believe that digital health solutions, such as connected insulin feathers, can allow the patient to get better control.And the first step we are taking to help the patient to obtain better control is through the connection of our insulin feathers connected to smartphones, and in doing so, the connected insulin feathers will send data to the phone and integration withDiabetes management platforms. ”

In addition to announcing connected insulin feathers, the Danish pharmaceutical company announced that it will also be technologically associated with Dexcom, Glooko and Roche to allow their applications to be used with the new connected insulin feathers.The agreement with Roche we advanced it a few days ago on the occasion of the EASD Congress, you can see here the complete information Link Novo Nordisk also has an existing relationship withIBM Watson Health.

Connected insulin feathers will allow patients to track trends in insulin use and discuss them with your doctor.Over time, connectivity opens the door to endless possibilities for technology to help patients in their adhesion to treatment.

What we do not know is still the exact date on which these new devices may be requested or acquired in Spain.The company's commitment is during 2019. We will remain attentive to these novelties. Link

Technology continues to progress but why don't they do the smallest pen?since its creation .We have to carry so many things that I think we are always looking for the products that we carry in the backpack are smaller, of course that economically has the entry of the feathers to spend money on a lower size product?:(

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/24/2018 11:48 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I was in the presentation of Insulclock and, or it happened to me, or nobody talked about the cost of the plans for the issue of reports.
I am an insulin bomb user and I will not use it, but if I were going to do it today and with this information I would wait for the feathers of
Novonordisk.

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
12/24/2018 12:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Confirmed that this news put on the maintenance of the Insuchock app is true.I do not understand why they can never give us the information in their entireform of advertising they have done.

All this has come out and removed by the networks following a girl to ask me about this method, which I advised to completeI have put the insulin or I have put the one that should not be very brown.For me the use of microinfusora was a great relief since all the information in the microinfusora is collected, but with the PEN, it was sometimes a mess.

After looking and listening to colleagues, talking about him wondered how that data looked, and I started looking for information and on their website I did not see this information clear and this missed me a lot.

One more case of teasing people who have diabetes for not being clear from the first moment.It reminds me of when Medtronic took the flat rate of € 200 per month for a year and included everything for its MCG, to start we are not a company and they did not give us the final price they lacked VAT (I called and indicated that price too) But the most taxing was when after reading the small print that nobody is usually read, it is observed that it is only for 10 months the sensors, having very little shame when I called them and they told me is that the VD is going to sign it puts it very clearly, put the number of sensors we facilitate, and who was going to calculate?.Many people had already bought and such a revolution formed in the networks that in the end they had to give the 12 months.

I agree that all laboratories to keepdiabetes.

From here I call these insuchock gentlemen and ask them to talk about this matter on their website that nothing happens from the front of the first moment.We only get this image at first sight and second, because I have not found the maintenance of the app, perhaps this but I have not seen it.

We do not want more novelties in addition.The people who have diabetes I think we have the right to always come from the front.

P.S.We expect the new Novonordisk feathers to go straight ahead from the first moment, I don't think social security can facilitate them if prices are similar, I imagine that they will sell the cartridges, to see if someone from the forum can document us more.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/25/2018 11:34 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

The device is nothing cheap for my opinion.So if you buy it and then you are surprised that to have acceptable reports
You have to pay an amount per month (for little
that seems) because the truth is that it does not feel very well and more when that information does not facilitate it on the web.

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
12/26/2018 11:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am satisfied that the units are correct.
For example, I have never got 1 novorapid und to be 4 drops as the laboratory says.Only 2 drops and in the best case 3 drops with the new pen.
Do not saturate the tampons and have to discard the pen almost whole.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/28/2018 11:02 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.