{'en': 'KINGS AND CHOCOLATE ROSCON', 'es': 'Roscon de reyes y chocolate'} Image

KINGS AND CHOCOLATE ROSCON

majomamo's profile photo   01/02/2019 1:25 p.m.

Hello good morning,

Can anyone tell me about how many portions would have a piece of roscón de reyes and a cup of chocolate?Of the conventional one, that is, with sugar.I imagine that they will be quite a lot but to have an approximate idea.

Thank you!

majomamo's profile photo
majomamo
01/02/2019 1:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have the same.

nuriaporta's profile photo
nuriaporta
01/02/2019 6:23 p.m.

This depends on the composition and ingredients of the roscón, in addition to whether the piece is more or less large, of course ...

There is a very good page that publishes the amount of sugar of food for terron ... There is a photo that is about the Roscón de Reyes.I leave you the link: Link

"A portion of Roscón de Reyes with cream (140g) contains 28g of sugar, equivalent to 7 lumps."

We would need to know hydrates, but it already warns us that it can rise and quite ... to that add the chocolate cup.

Tyler's profile photo
Tyler
01/02/2019 8:46 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015 | Accu - Chek Aviva Expert | Fiasp + Toujeo

4 fast?And two more with chocolate?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/04/2019 5:46 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Link 95 g.From Roscón 56.54 HC, I suppose without filling.

Link a little less, 52 that of Mercadona ...

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
01/04/2019 8:35 p.m.

regina said:
4 fast?And two more with chocolate?

It could be, out there, surely being a roscón and chocolate combo, with that amount of insulin I don't think we go.I think I would have to wait a little before starting or not eating it very fast to avoid a copon peak.:#

Tyler's profile photo
Tyler
01/06/2019 midnight

DM1 desde 2015 | Accu - Chek Aviva Expert | Fiasp + Toujeo

Well, I just celebrated the kings, with a large cup of chocolate (homemade) about 175gr of roscón and 3 cheers of fried bread in the pan with a little sugar (family tradition);I have put the 5u that I usually put at breakfast and the 2 hours I am eating a banana and 1 tangerine because it was in 120mg/dl and according to the clock, descending;So be careful with the extra roscón bowls because sugar rises very fast but also dissolves fast.- And without peak, because if the chocolate is black the glycemic index is very low.-

Happy Kings !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/06/2019 12:18 p.m.

I have not eaten a roscón for reasons that are not going to tell, but if I have eaten pumpkin empanadicdinner time how the thing is going.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/06/2019 8:55 p.m.

Well, my daughter also ate a piece of roscón, like everyone in family food, and got 10 from Humalog, what is always put on, did not get anything more like because the food was not of many hydrates.And two hours later 140.
There would be no beak, because we ate very slow and the toast with cava help.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/06/2019 9:44 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.