{'en': 'Lada diabetes', 'es': 'Diabetes LADA'} Image

Lada diabetes

Cris83's profile photo   01/09/2019 11:27 a.m.

Hello everyone!

I am Cris, I am 35 years old and I am recently diagnosed with Lada Diabetes.I was a mother and I had well -controlled gestational diabetes with a quick diet and insulin in the morning and slow at night.When my endocrine gave birth that I already took me before for a hypothyroidism, I sent me the antigad.

They left super high and confirmed that mine was not going to happen.Every time the glycemias worse, especially the basal.

Until last month those after eating I got inside the range but now everything is getting out of control.

Glycosilada is fine.In 5.1 just done yesterday.But I have ketone bodies in the urine that is what worries me the most.I guess tomorrow I will start treatment and I am a bit discouraged.

Thanks for this forum and forgive the paragraph !!

All the best!

Cris83's profile photo
Cris83
01/09/2019 11:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome Cr.Every day we are more straight here !!!

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
01/09/2019 9:53 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

Welcome another like me

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/08/2019 6:14 p.m.

@Cris83 Welcome to the forum.Here we all learn by sharing our experiences.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
04/09/2019 12:35 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Welcome to the forum.Like you, I have debuted 1 month ago in diabetes (Lada).With healthy treatment and habits I believe that (personal opinion) is not so much and that you can live perfectly with this disease.

Alantar's profile photo
Alantar
04/09/2019 3:18 p.m.

Yes, as super healthy and measuring everything a lot, but still glycemia shoots me.They have not yet put me treatment except diet.Yesterday, after eating, he gave me 249 after eating green beans with a potato.Thank you all for the welcome!

Cris83's profile photo
Cris83
04/09/2019 3:30 p.m.

Hello good morning!!As you know I am Lada and now I have hypertension.As I was with weight lack of 30grs of hydrates at breakfast and snack and 60 at lunch and dinner counting 1 u of insulina novorapid every 30 grs.I have already recovered weight but my glycemia shoots and when I correct I go down from 100 when I go to bed and make me eat 1 pancito and there I already empimered the morning with 137. For a week they took Januvia.I am disoriented because as healthy.At night I use 6u of Lantus.

Clau's profile photo
Clau
04/14/2019 4:15 p.m.

Diabetes Lada 1 desde 2018
Toujeo 16 U
Fiasp según conteo de CH
HG 6.5%
Freestyle

You have very good glycosylated.You are well controlled.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/14/2019 7:03 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I am also landed also lada with 41 years 😭

Reme Briceño's profile photo
Reme Briceño
04/14/2019 11:30 p.m.

FRIENDS Excuse me: What is Diábetos Lada.Alfredo from Venezuela.

HERRERA 's profile photo
HERRERA
04/16/2019 10:04 p.m.

Autoimmune diabetes in adult

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/17/2019 12:56 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

And also a Russian SUV 😂😂
My first car.
Ironias of life !!!

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
05/20/2019 8:15 a.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

@'Cris88 I think that if they don't even get treatment, you will not be able to control glycemia.Green and potato beans 249 paint that you will need insulin for meals.
With Lada there are people who at first only need basal insulin and with the quick years in meals.
I started only with basal and with the years Insulin in all meals, but little.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/22/2019 7:44 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello everyone!I haven't written for a long time, thank you all your comments.Today I still have no insulin.The glycosilada has risen me to 5.5 and the c peptide I have in 1.44.What has me the most are the antigad.During pregnancy the value was 701.30.The other day they gave me 5.423.According to my endocrine if the figure is positive.They seem exorbitant to me but I will have to trust that I don't have to worry.Greetings to all and you don't know how much I am glad that this forum exists.

Cris83's profile photo
Cris83
08/04/2019 4:24 p.m.

Hello I also debuted at 35 with gestational diabetes, and there it stayed, the first years were great with slow and a little exercise, now after my second pregnancy is when it is costing me a lot of regular especially at night I get on250 From 3 the morning until 6 that goes down (a very rare thing), I always carried freestyle and now myomiao since I fear that something at night will happen to me while my husband's husband being, a month ago in 50 me in 50 meI fainted and convulsed for 20 minutes luck that my husband was, a roll of illness but I agree that you can live perfectly, I read this forum a lot although I am new, thank you all for your help

anna1980's profile photo
anna1980
08/05/2019 2:54 p.m.

Jo Ana goes scare !!!You can live with this disease but it is true that everything has an adaptation period and I speak at least in my case they give you the basic information and it is you who have to inform yourself more about how to carry diabetes and among others thanks to this forum.In my case I recognize that I demoralize me when I know that I take care of me and my glycemias are getting worse.A question, the freestyle is covered by social security?A hug

Cris83's profile photo
Cris83
08/05/2019 3:09 p.m.

@Cris83 I'm glad you have it controlled.The Free for adults is not covered by the SS, it is scheduled for 2020, but each autonomy will be implemented when it considers.Be accounts that by 2021.

@anna1980 Before going to sleep, look at the sensor trend curve, and eat something.It is better to lift with hyper than to suffer a hiccup.When hormones are regulated, you can adjust better.Do not overwhelm, for a few rare months will not suffer side effects of diabetes.
It points what you have drew and eliminate the fats that cause glycemia 3 hours to have risen.At 6:00 it starts to go down because the basal is metabolizing that glycemia.
If you use Levemir, as a peak at 3-4 hours, you can delay or change the schedule so that the peak matches the climb you comment.
Talk to your endocrine, to see what options you propose.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/06/2019 2:26 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Friends: Very good comments on the person written by Cris83 the words of support and comments are very good I congratulate everyone.Alfredo from Venezuela DT2 with more than 20 years greetings my sweet friends.(Sweets for blood sugar)

HERRERA 's profile photo
HERRERA
08/14/2019 7:25 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.