{'en': 'What were your problems and experiences practicing intermittent fasting?(Type 2 diabetes)', 'es': '¿ Cuáles fueron sus problemas y experiencias practicando el AYUNO INTERMITENTE ? (Diabetes tipo 2)'} Image

What were your problems and experiences practicing intermittent fasting?(Type 2 diabetes)

Jorma's profile photo   09/23/2019 5:42 p.m.

Well, I disagree with your opinion @yessica_a and I think that neither you nor I are professionals from medicine nor of paleontology, although my brothers are and of life expectancy and studies since the time of the chromañones at the Middle Ages High I have thesisand thesis at home
As you say you can indoctrinate the studies that you consider and die of starvation over the years for the lack of certain nutrients that deteriorate you.I am against voluntary fasting, I did it in the school by obligation and ended every year in the doctor that prescribed me vitamin accessories.

Over the years it takes its toll because you are forcing your body.

Nor do I agree to eat 5 is up to date, each one must eat what he needs based on their needs.

To proclaim that not eating is healthy or that it is mandatory to eat 5 times a day, in my opinion, is completely harmful and take its toll over the years.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/14/2019 8:05 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you very much for your opinions @yessica_a.I am type 1 diabetic since the age of 21, I have 40. And I always have a hard time controlling my diabetes, even with the insulin bomb that has been for a few months.

I have always told my endocrine that it costs me less to control my diabetes when I ingest less carbohydrates because the peaks are not so large.If, like many HC, it is easy to go to 300 glucose or more and on occasions it costs me a lot to lower it.

A few weeks ago I am informing myself about the Keto diet or simply decrease the consumption of HC until they eliminate them since as I am reading the body is able to create glucose from the proteins and fat of my body.

At the moment I am doing little by little because I consider that all this is to get to know the body of oneself and give time to the changes.I have simply diminished the HC (I took many HC) and like everything I want from eggs, meat, fish, vegetables until I satiate.And some bread or pasta but very small.With this change when I look at my insulin bomb, it marks an incredible glucose stability as I had never had.I also feel better, less tired.

I have begun to continue on Instagram at Link which is also type 1 diabetic and almost does not put insulin, 2 units a day only from basal !!It leaves me crazy to hear that.As this boy says, type 1 diabetes cannot be reversed but eliminating its symptoms.

At the moment I am novel in this type of diets and I am only dining and reducing my HC intake for little by little according to the body allows me to change my power style.

Greetings to everyone!

Víctor Gómez's profile photo
Víctor Gómez
11/17/2019 10:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Víctor Gómez said:
Thank you very much for your opinions @yessica_a.I am type 1 diabetic since the age of 21, I have 40. And I always have a hard time controlling my diabetes, even with the insulin bomb that has been for a few months.

I have always told my endocrine that it costs me less to control my diabetes when I ingest less carbohydrates because the peaks are not so large.If, like many HC, it is easy to go to 300 glucose or more and on occasions it costs me a lot to lower it.

A few weeks ago I am informing myself about the Keto diet or simply decrease the consumption of HC until they eliminate them since as I am reading the body is able to create glucose from the proteins and fat of my body.

At the moment I am doing little by little because I consider that all this is to get to know the body of oneself and give time to the changes.I have simply diminished the HC (I took many HC) and like everything I want from eggs, meat, fish, vegetables until I satiate.And some bread or pasta but very small.With this change when I look at my insulin bomb, it marks an incredible glucose stability as I had never had.I also feel better, less tired.

I have begun to continue on Instagram at Link which is also type 1 diabetic and almost does not put insulin, 2 units a day only from basal !!It leaves me crazy to hear that.As this boy says, type 1 diabetes cannot be reversed but eliminating its symptoms.

At the moment I am novel in this type of diets and I am only dining and reducing my HC intake for little by little according to the body allows me to change my power style.

Greetings to everyone!

I have been following them for a long time, he is a lada guy and does a lot of sport.Not everyone can stop using fast, there are cases of newly debuted or lada that only use slowly with a very low diet in HC.But if much less insulin is needed and it is much easier to control the glucose if you lower the HC.
I have already seen that you have entered the Facebook group, there you will find a lot of information and many people that we follow low in HC.
It is a good idea to gradually reduce the HC, if you do it suddenly the adjustments are complicated.Ask what you need in the group that there are people with many years of experience in this type of food.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
11/17/2019 11:20 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.