{'en': 'Doubt with rations.and climbs', 'es': 'Duda con raciones. y subidas'} Image

Doubt with rations.and climbs

Jaime37's profile photo   01/12/2019 11:10 p.m.

I think you should ask to start with fast insulin already !, And all these doubts and uncertainties will be forgotten.
The rapid will change your life to better, you will see it.
All the best.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
03/07/2019 5:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

mario_s said:
I think you should ask to start with fast insulin now !!, and all these doubts and uncertainties will be forgotten.
All the best.

A couple of days ago they have given me.
At the moment a couple of units at breakfast and dinner.
The truth is that it is the day and night.
I just try to catch well as soon as you click it to make the effect when it interests me.But the truth that I have gone from 300 after breakfast at 140

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
03/07/2019 5:35 p.m.

La diabetes es una mierda

ruthbia said:
as @regina says if you get up over 140mg/dl you must put more toujeo.The effect is seen at 3 days and recommend climbing two by two, in your case perhaps 1 in 1.
Do not be afraid of insulin, at first it will only be 1 unit in the main meals and lunch and snack will be covered by the basal without adding more insulin, over the years you will need more.
Eat everything, do not go hungry, as says @yessica_a there are low meals in hydrates and satiating: nuts, eggs, proteins ...
You have to try and point out, glycemia before eating and 2 hours later.In this way you will know your body and how food behaves.
The first 3 months are difficult, I spent the day weighing food and measuring everything.I am overwhelmed by the hypos and scared me with an 180.
We have all gone through it but here we are normalizing our day to day and trying to stay with normal values.
I debuted 4 years ago, I have controlled everything I have been able to and my pectide C is at 0.35;In my year 2 in diabetes it was 0.79.
If you take care of the "mattress" it lasts a little more.
You will succeed !!!Patience and ask everything you need.

When they didn't know what diabetes it was already to eat weighing everything.I was 3 years old, no pill was doing well.
Until in an analysis they saw that Pepid C in 0.50.
Now with the fast it was put in 0.80, they say that it is the honeymoon, and that it recovers a little when starting with insulin.
I already started quickly a couple of days ago, and it seems that it is infinitely better for control.
I went hungry because I didn't want high numbers.
But this month with the slow one I couldn't take it anymore and when eating more was an lack of control.
Now ... quickly, it seems that much better

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
03/07/2019 5:49 p.m.

La diabetes es una mierda

jaime37 said:
mario_s said:
I think you should ask to start with fast insulin now !, And all these doubts and uncertainties will be forgotten.
All the best.

A couple of days ago they have given me.
At the moment a couple of units at breakfast and dinner.
The truth is that it is the day and night.
I just try to catch well as soon as you click it to make the effect when it interests me.But the truth that I have gone from 300 after breakfast at 140

I'm very happy to hear it.Your quality of life will improve a lot. In general, 10 minutes of waiting, but, each person is a world, and each person has greater or lesser resistance in the morning or at night.But you will catch the quiet at all.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
03/07/2019 8:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not understand why some endocrine resist so much to prescribe quickly and pretend impossible based on slow.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/07/2019 10:42 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Brilliant!I'm glad you're better controlled.
The effect of insulin is proof and error.In the morning it takes much more, to me about 45 min, in the 20min food and at dinner 35 min.But each person is going differently and as you find health, stress, physical form, etc.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/08/2019 7:44 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I debuted in August 2018. Since October I know that it is lada for the gad and comence antibodies with insulin Lantus 6 U Bed Time and Sitaglipin in the morning.The same thing happened to me because I didn't want to spend like this, I took care of the pancreas. I can't recover weight.Fast insulin is our solution, I inject it just before starting to eat.I have added more carbohydrates to recover weight and for 30 grs use 1u and for 60 2u.He does physical activity that you also release endorphins and your humor will be better.

Clau's profile photo
Clau
03/10/2019 6:42 p.m.

Diabetes Lada 1 desde 2018
Toujeo 16 U
Fiasp según conteo de CH
HG 6.5%
Freestyle

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.