{'en': 'Avoid peaks at meals', 'es': 'Evitar picos en las comidas'} Image

Avoid peaks at meals

Aruky's profile photo   09/30/2019 9:30 a.m.

Thanks for the tips @jldiazdel the truth is that depending on the dinner that takes effect before or later, so I try to dinner always the same but sometimes you already tire ... I have always tended to have nocturnal hypos but fromThat I am pregnant this is chaos, if I have hypos, the endocrine lowers the slow 1 unit but then inexplicable things happen last night.Cene 1 eggplant stuffed with minced meat and cheese with some pikethThe truth is that at 2 hours of dinner was in 110 stable.well then.I put the slow before sleeping as usual but one unity less on the recommendation of the educator and that has revealed free the whole night?I got used to 11.30 with 110 stable, I did not take account since above 100 they told me not to take it;at 2 in the morning 151 going down (amazing);At 6 in the 208 stable ... and at 9 for breakfast 231 stable I hallucinate!All the upper night having bedded perfectly ..... And the worst is not there, it is that for breakfast I inject and I correct and another surprise, two hours later I continue in 226 !!!As if the correction had passed it through the lining .. that boredom, no matter how much I try to study my reactions I do not get to a conclusion two days in a row and the truth is that I do not like to be at all about the night in hyper being pregnant being pregnant.What would you do.Tell me "Menus" for the dinners that I could take and do not have an impact on the night ... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee88: '(

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
10/23/2019 11:09 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

@Aruky last night if I think it is because of the fat of the cheese, after a few hours it is processed in glucose and in those hours there is no quick and the slow one is not able to absorb it.
I am not pregnant but it happens to me almost every day that Ceno Cheese.

For dinners it tries to advance the time, for example, 20:30 and a lighter dinner: a first of vegetables and second a fish, chicken, turkey or egg.I have proven that if I ceno sooner and lightly (soil dinner at 22:00) the blood glucose is better at night.I put the slow at 22:00.

Breakfast peaks are a mystery: I had hiccups yesterday at 38 at 2 hours when I am normally above 200 and insulin takes effect at about 3.5 hours later.The best thing is that breakfast always the same food.

I have been more than 200 for a week without knowing what to do (stop eating 24 hours and I don't lower 1mg) and since yesterday I go in free fall.Hormones are disgust!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/24/2019 8:03 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, I will take it into account @ruthbia about cheese, since I didn't think that could affect that way.But I have realized that if I get slow 13 units it causes my night hypos but now 12 tends to climb.For example, yesterday I went to bed and had hiccase since after the previous day I had a lot of light but the lift/a ration of dairy and it seems that it worked because at 2 in the morning I was in 125, then at 7 in the morning it wasIn 122 ... I had maintained but then at 8.15 when I went to breakfast in the capillary I marked me 152 (the capillary may give me more than the sensor but still not so much as for that level on an empty stomach) I think that with 13It gives me hypos but with 12 it is not enough to get up between 80-90.I don't know what to do.I try to have dinner soon but the early thing I can is at 9.30 and tb mainly because it is worth at work at 6 and of course if I still have an active insulin of the snack.The truth is that I have a hard time having fasts within normal values.The rest of the day I can control with insulin or meals but the night has really boring me.Yesterday the same happened to me, I was all day with climbing trends without explanations when since I am pregnant I can have a hyper at most every two days that it is already an advance for me since I fight continuously between hypos and hyper for milkof pregnancy hormones ....

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
10/24/2019 10:15 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.