{'en': 'What is better Dexcom, Miaomiao 2 or Blucon?', 'es': '¿Cuál es mejor Dexcom, Miaomiao 2 o blucon?'} Image

What is better Dexcom, Miaomiao 2 or Blucon?

fer123's profile photo   10/04/2019 9:07 p.m.

Hello,

Comparing the Dexcom, Miaomiao 2 and Blucon.Quality ratio, which is the best of the three?

Is there any more than these continuous meter 3?

Thank you!

fer123's profile photo
fer123
10/04/2019 9:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

fer123 said:
value for money, which one is the best of the three?

There is any more than these 3 of continuous meter?

Particularly I think that Dexcom cannot be compared with those two, one is a continuous glycemia meter the others are flash systems.

Dexcom doing with the whole that can be done is even cheaper if you manage to stretch that it is not complicated and other things that can be done.

And at the precision level I think they have much to do, but each one is a world.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/04/2019 10:02 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
fer123 said:
quality quality ratio Which is better of the three?

Particularly I think that Dexcom cannot be compared with those two, one is a continuous glycemia meter the others are flash systems.

Dexcom doing with the whole that can be done is even cheaper if you manage to stretch that it is not complicated and other things that can be done.

And at the precision level I think they have much to do, but each one is a world.

With Miaomiao2 the Free also becomes a continuous meter, with its alarms and everything.Although I have not tried it so I don't know how it goes.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
10/04/2019 10:45 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
jconegar said:
fer123 said:
fer123 said:
quality value ratio which is better of the three?

With Miaomiao2 the Free also becomes a continuous meter, with its alarms and everything.Although I have not tried it so I don't know how it goes.

I totally agree but it is not.Most users who have LOOP system, do it yourself, Openopps use Dexcom for something to be.

On the other hand, even though they can really become.

At the level of accuracy and quality if the public health gave to choose between Dexcom and the others, which would be the most requested although they could become?

The problem is that public health in a few places gives to choose and where everyone gives it to ask.

Then there is the answer.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/04/2019 11:46 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

My endocrine knows about the existence of Miaomiao, Dexcom, Guardian Connetc of Medtronic, Eversese etc but as she tells me, "I do not handle the money and economically at the moment there is no one to make competition to free freestyle .." AndAs surely the free 2 will arrive with flash alarms abbott will continue to squeeze the system as far as you want and can.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/05/2019 11:14 a.m.

sigsauer said:
my endocrine knows about the existence of myomiao, dexcom, guardian connetc of Medtronic, Eversese etc but as she tells me, "I do not handle the monies and economically at the moment there are no noNo one to make the competition to free freestyle .. "and as surely the free 2 will arrive with flash alarms abbottwill continue to squeeze the system as far as you want and can .-

According to Abbott, Free2 has no thinking of implementing it (big mistake, but they will see ...)

I have used Free (I was fatal) and Dexcom, and I certainly stay with him.It is expensive, yes (it can be achieved second hand) but you can lengthen the sensors much, beyond 3-4 weeks.The transmitter lasts about 90-100 days.I have to say that my last sensor, the G5, lengthened it up to 52 days and I had to remove it because it already chopped my skin.In a few days, I will pass to Guardian 3 with the 670, and due to the competition with Dexcom, says Medtronic that they are working to last 2 weeks, instead of the current 7 days, we will see ....

macarron_con_diabetes's profile photo
macarron_con_diabetes
10/06/2019 9:07 a.m.

DM1 desde Julio 1992 (con 11 años).
Bomba Medtronic 780G con Novorapid.
HbA1c: 5,9% (Octubre 2022), TIR 91%

If I had the same experience!

I started with Abbott and since last December I went to Dexcom and the precision that has very much superior to the Abbott sensor (which gave me a bestial allergy).

At the moment with Dexcom without allergy.I don't lengthen them.I am afraid to cause an allergy in the skin and I am very happy with them.Even if I cover them, I recognize that I are expensive and Abbott's sensors are competitive in price.Quality is another topic.

It seems very bad to say that they will not market the new sensor2 in Spain.Maybe they receive complaints from users and doctors in Spain react.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
10/06/2019 12:55 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

According to Republikadiabetes.com, at the EASD 2019 Congress (Barcelona, ​​September 2019), it seems that Abbott's free sensor 2 will finally arrive in Spain.
More information in:
Link

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
10/06/2019 4:28 p.m.

I have been with Free, a year and a half with Miao for 2 years.In the fatal arm, but in the upper part of the buttock buttock with a difference of 3 to 5, once 15.
I pay it, but we are going if they finance the Dexcom I will try it, but how it stresses me, it probably almost prefer the one that lasts the most.I hope you have to decide ...

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
10/11/2019 8:36 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.