{'en': '3 year old girl with SIM', 'es': 'Reloj para niña de 3 añitos con Sim'} Image

3 year old girl with SIM

Alex Jacinto's profile photo   10/07/2019 10:08 a.m.

Good morning,

My 3 -year -old daughter has just started school and to have a better remote monitoring we have bought the Miaomiao2.

We had thought about buying a smart watch with SIM to raise the info to Nightscout and we (potatoes) access that information as followers, but the problem we are seeing is that smart watches with SIM are huge for a 3 year old girl.

Do you know any children's clock capable of climbing that info to Nightscout?

Thank you!

Alex Jacinto's profile photo
Alex Jacinto
10/07/2019 10:08 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Look to see if you like one of these:
Link

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
10/07/2019 11:32 a.m.

I have taken an eye and it seems to me that XDRIP cannot be installed for his first leg to Nightscout.Have you tried or told you someone if it works?

Alex Jacinto's profile photo
Alex Jacinto
10/07/2019 11:50 a.m.

There are Ticwatch brand watches with 1.3 "tactile sphere and wear os by Google.

mamarvazq
10/07/2019 1:21 p.m.

mamarvazq said:
There are ticwatch brand watches with tactile sphere 1.3 "and wear os by Google.

The Watch ICT do not have SIM card, they could be used as individual collectors only in the event that there was wifi at school to send Nightscout, I do not think there are many schools with WiFi although I am a bit outdated on that subject.-

Alex Jacinto make sure that the clock with SIM has full Android 4.0 or higher and USB port for file traffic to install XDRIP from the same clock.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/07/2019 7:46 p.m.

You are right @sigsauer;It is a mistake of mine;The ticwatch do not have SIM, but this can be fixed by buying a cheap mobile phone (it can be stored in a small bag or in a pocket of underwear, or in ...) and connecting the clock to the phone through the wifithat creates the phone (almost all phones can create a wifi).

mamarvazq
10/07/2019 9:31 p.m.

By the way, for those who have Miaomiao2: to be able to scan well with Freestyle's own reader, the NFC that reads is located according to the screen above to the right, so when you have the emitter BT of the mm2, you have to put the screen towardsBelow looking at the sensor and scan it with that corner.
See the image here
Link
taken from this source:
Link

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/11/2019 1:49 p.m.

mamarvazq said:
There are ticwatch brand watches with tactile sphere 1.3 "and wear os by Google.

Are these watches well?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/11/2019 6:42 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
mamarvazq said:
There are watches of the ticwatch brand with tactile sphere of 1.3 "and wear os by Google.

These clocks are doing well?

Yes, they are doing well.

mamarvazq
10/11/2019 6:46 p.m.

What a problem with technology there are times that puts us in trouble, especially with our children.

HERRERA 's profile photo
HERRERA
10/18/2019 11:02 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.