Blucon / Glucoangel

solange_ce88's profile photo   01/23/2019 2:24 p.m.

Hello everyone, I write for the first time but I have been read and learn a lot from the forum.
I am thinking of buying me the blucon or glucoangel because I need some device that warns me through a sound alarm of hypos or hyper only during the night, I wanted to know their experiences and know if these devices allow only to be used during the night since during the dayI handled with freestyle and hair measurement.Thank you!

I read them and greet from Argentina!

solange_ce88's profile photo
solange_ce88
01/23/2019 2:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The blucon is not bad but from what I have heard the Miaomiao is much better.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
01/23/2019 2:47 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Thanks Yesssica, but Miao Miao discarded it because I need some device that can be placed and removed since I only need at night for the theme of warning alarms, Miao Miao is stuck on the freestyle the 14 days for whatI know

solange_ce88
01/23/2019 8:17 p.m.

@solange_ce88 Blucon puts a little heat little little piece on the internal part of the device and you can put it at night and remove it in the morning without problems.- I have the 2 and the blucon with a battery in conditions I think it is more reliable thanMiaomiao although it is more speaking but being only for specific nights or moments, perfect.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/23/2019 9:25 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@solange_ce88 Blucon you put a little jealous little little little piece on the internal part of the device and you can put it at night and take it out in the morning without problems.- I have the 2 and theBlucon with a battery in conditions I think it is more reliable than myomiao although it is more spectacular but being only for specific nights or moments, perfect .-

Thank you!It is quite expensive, that's why I am finding good if it is for the use I want to give it, I know many children use it continuously but I have not read if it could be used only at night and retire during the day.With the issue of calibrating it and that is no problem?I say to take it out and put it every day.

solange_ce88
01/23/2019 9:40 p.m.

No, calibration is not a problem, you can have a problem by reconnecting the blucon and the phone recognizes it but if you link it to the XDRIP or Glimp application "in theory" it should work well.I always use it continuous and I don't know how it will take it from day and put it at night when connecting and linking again but what has been said, I do not think you have problems.- I also tell you that once you use it fromnight and see that it works well for you the same you do not remove it again ...;)

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/23/2019 9:56 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.